Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Tell that to the tier 3 VNM in misrex, in fact, there are quite a few mobs which names escape me that has Undispelable spikes.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Tell that to the tier 3 VNM in misrex, in fact, there are quite a few mobs which names escape me that has Undispelable spikes.
    Tristitia is absolutely no threat to any MNK worth half a salt =/. Just punch it till it dies.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Oh man lol....yea, cause being stunned 80% of the fight when you have a way of REDUCING the stun procs while WSing more freqently is defintly not worth it, i'm not saying he's incredibily difficult, it's just a smart way of fighting him as mnk, but if you like making it hard on your self, that's fine. can't sit here and say he isn't annoying.

As i said, he isn't the only one with annoying spikes that do 100+ damage, etc. i can't remember there names atm.
    (0)

Character
    Corwin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Spike damage "mitigation" on one NM that poses no actual threat? That is the best you can come up with? Shaving a few minutes off killing one mob in the game does not a good JA make.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
    Spike damage "mitigation" on one NM that poses no actual threat? That is the best you can come up with? Shaving a few minutes off killing one mob in the game does not a good JA make.
    This ^. Except, hell, using lolFootwork will reduce the damage you do anyways. You'd take longer to kill it than if you just punched it. Because it'd take longer, you'd take more damage, use up more WHM MP (lol), and you'd get less done in any given timeframe. So no, using Footwork is not the "smarter" way to fight it. It's just bad. If you're getting owned because you're stunned, get a bloody PDT set and swap it in while stunned. If you're actually taking damage from nukes, get a bloody MDT set and swap it in when it starts casting high tier spells.

I can't think of a single NM in the game at this moment where you would actually benefit from using Footwork.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Opto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 68
    They could either give monk a crit kick ws or something useful. I'd probably pick something useful.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6