Adjust Ninjutsu/Throw

My idea would be to rehaul ninjutsu and throwing as a whole. SE has insist on keepign them but none of them alone are on par to any other jobs abilties / magic, the idea would be to "Combine both throwing and "Elemental ninjutsu" and maybe to the lesser extent debuffs as well in "Throws".

1.) Allowing a new ja "name up to people" where you choose an element from there a shuriken is consumed while doing Hybrid of physical and magic based dmg. They would still retain their elemental resistance down like the ichi.ni.san spells did.

2.) The damage it self would be based on throwing skill and the shuriken its self, magic accuracy would be based on ninjutsu. This would work for all spells that target mob, self buffs would still work like they do currently.

3.) This would over all increase ninja's "jack of all trades" allowing them to have other out put to dmg while reviving shurikens / nin nukes to a reasonable effectivness. It's like a ninja version of Quick draw but not taking its exlucsive ability to enchance debuffs.
    (0)
    Last edited by vixin; 04-17-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    So... I would need to spend money/craft/time on Ninjustsu tools AND Shurikens. Meaning less rooms in my bags (I can barely have 10-15 free space fore drop already). Not mentioning having some decent Ranged Accuracy gears + Magic acc/attck gears.

Seriously I think we made enough crap post about that. Ninjustsu is great as it (w/o any Mag. attck. gears or Atma, I can hit 1.5K with San). Throwing is a big fail since caps level was removed. And SE clearly proved they just don't care about it by giving ninja a new shuriken lv80 that do less DMG than 75 version AND only stack for 12 (at least we "can" make it).

Edit: Mean Magic Attck. Gear and Atma. (beside Iga glove +2, but I use them all the time so I dont count them as "swap gear for casting")
    (1)
    Last edited by Darwena; 04-25-2012 at 12:31 AM.

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwena View Post
    (w/o any Mag. attck. I can hit 1.5K with San).
    POIDH. Even in Abyssea, without MAB atmas? I dunno if I believe this.
    (2)

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Savlyn View Post
    POIDH. Even in Abyssea, without MAB atmas? I dunno if I believe this.
    With Futae + Magic Burst, yes I hit between 950-1250 DMG with Hyoton: San. Some monster who weak to Ice: I can reach 1500. This is Enough for a tier III spell if you want my opinion. If I want spell do more DMG, I usualy switch on SCH or BLM.
    (0)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwena View Post
    With Futae + Magic Burst, yes I hit between 950-1250 DMG with Hyoton: San. Some monster who weak to Ice: I can reach 1500. This is Enough for a tier III spell if you want my opinion. If I want spell do more DMG, I usualy switch on SCH or BLM.
    Still don't believe you.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Still don't believe you.
    Same.

"Without MAB I can do 1.5k San....
    er
    ...with a magic burst...
    uh
    ...On an ice weak mob...
    Oh and
    ...with Futae...
    ....and lets not forget MAB gear."

POIDH

Edit: The necessary implied cop out: "switch to BLM or SCH to do magic dmg" lol
    (3)

all the talk about nin throwing and fixing worn alot of people out even the fourm "GM" had to step in lol. hey gm if your reading give me a big fuma that has same dmg as shurknes but is reusable.
    (0)

Ninjutsu needs to scale better with level. It's only decent inside abyssea
    (2)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.