Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Version Update Delay

Rolling blackouts and restrictions on public transportation have been implemented across eastern Japan as part of the earthquake and tsunami disaster relief effort. Consequently, we have chosen to delay the upcoming major version update initially planned for mid-April.

While the new release date has been provisionally revised to May, we are unable to provide a detailed schedule at this point in time. The previously announced world merger will likewise be postponed.

We would like to express our apologies to our players, and will do our utmost to keep you abreast of the latest developments. Thank you for your continued understanding in this difficult time.

----
    Sincerely,

The FINAL FANTASY XI Team
    (1)
    Mocchi - Community Team 

Thank you for the update guys, and it's totally understandable under the circumstances. Gives us hope to hear you guys are in strategic planning with all the mess your country is dealing with.

Hope things improve well enough to get your division back up and running full speed soon... a lot of distressed fans missing the game at the moment.

Hang in there guys!

Raist
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Wolfemasters
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Hey, it's just a game. We can wait. Anyone that gets upset about this and quits, we are better off without them.
    (0)
    "Love thy wolf, more than thy neighbor." ~ W. Masters
    "I'm sorry if you don't like me, but I'm not sorry for being who I am." ~ W. Masters
    "There's nothing wrong with being wrong." ~ W. Masters

Quality of Life Ideas & More:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/43689-Quality-of-Life-Ideas-More

Player
    Time without FFXI just reminds me of how much I enjoy it.

Oh, while I don't mind waiting longer for the version update, I sure would still enjoy details about it posted on the forums to hold me over while the servers are down etc., but don't strain yourselves.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nvr; 03-16-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Just take your time guys, no rush.
    (0)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'm so glad that you guys care enough to let the fanbase know what's going on, even through all the hard times.
    (0)

Character
    Jager
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Who saw this coming?
    /raises his hand.

You gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck over there, guys. Hoping for the best from here.
    (0)
    "I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway."
    - Linkin Park (Dedicated to all the trolls and flamers out there)

I hope things get better.

Will you be opening up registration for all servers again? That's what I have been waiting for.
    (0)
    Last edited by CheeseRoller; 03-16-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Character
    Daleterrence
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think nearly all of your playerbase is going to be supportive of your actions at this time guys, and we are behind you 110% whilst you get the situation sorted.
    (0)
    Sup Forum?

hope everything calms down over there
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast