Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Temp items can't be traded or bazaar'd, so if it went to the wrong person, you'd be SoL. Also I don't think Temp items can drop in a pool, at least, its never happened before.
    True enough I guess.

Though I hope in NeoSalvage they instead opt for temp items that drop randomly to every member, and only pop items/armour drops from enemies.

The beginning chest can still spawn with temp items for people to select.

If not, I hope SE at least do as someone suggested in them stacking... though to 99, not 12. I'll imagine it may be hard to do though if they don't remove them after each Salvage, since they have that lock in place.
    (0)

IDK, Having to cycle through temp items in a stationary box would be a time killer above all else. Might just be better to make them stack. I feel for people with space limitation, But theres not a lot of other ways they can handle cells :X
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    IDK, Having to cycle through temp items in a stationary box would be a time killer above all else. Might just be better to make them stack. I feel for people with space limitation, But theres not a lot of other ways they can handle cells :X
    Yeah, but in the end you'd save time with not having to keep lotting ones you need.

Though they could just do away with them, more artificial difficulty.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 04-17-2012 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Yeah, but in the end you'd save time with not having to keep lotting ones you need.

Though they could just do away with them, more artificial difficulty.
    Not really, When it comes to lotting, You can do that while Auto-Attacking or moving, With a box, Its just stationary. So with Lotting you can multi-task and its not as much of a time sink, or any at all if you're good, compared to cycling through a box.

Doing away with them would be nice but I'm sure a few hard-cores would complain its baby-fying the event to be too easy... and in a way they'd be a little correct. But then again they could just design the event to be difficult for an un-blocked person, and remove the cells from Neo-Salvage if/when it comes out.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Doing away with them would be nice but I'm sure a few hard-cores would complain its baby-fying the event to be too easy... and in a way they'd be a little correct. But then again they could just design the event to be difficult for an un-blocked person, and remove the cells from Neo-Salvage if/when it comes out.
    Exactly, Content should be difficult (but not impossible) without the need of gimmicks.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Exactly, Content should be difficult (but not impossible) without the need of gimmicks.
    Has nothing to do with gimmicks or making things easy. I suggested it because i like things to not be annoying as hell. Challenging is fine. But their is a difference.

I'm open to any other suggestions/ideas, id just like to see something'
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Maybe an option added to treasure to only allow one of each to the pt members, and all excess to pt leaders? Bit complicated, but could work. Would allow most ppl to not have to deal with 300 of the same cell, while still keeping the ones for the socket nms. Bit far fetched, but ill take anything'
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    Its a problem we have all lived through. IF you are to change the cells Id go with making them at least stackable in your inventory
    This is the answer. It's simple, it helps with the inventory clutter issue, it allows them to be traded/bazaared during the run, and they can still be used to pop what needs to be popped. Just let them stack up to 99 and bingo.
    (3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2