Thread: TII Merits

TII Merits

I had an idea, SE willing, to rework TII merits for NIN.

Rather than have six categories for the San spells, reduce them to one category unlocking all six elements and have extra merits increase magic acc and attack.

And to replace perhaps add a new merit category for enhancing Tactical Parry; putting merits into it will (similar to issekigan) increase the rate of parry activation and TP gained with successful parries.

I'm also curious what ideas SE may have for adjusting Sange. Perhaps changing the recast to either 3 - 5 minutes and additional merits to increase racc and rattk; while capping sange will give the effect without removing shadows.

But then that got me thinking... what if SE chose a few merits for other jobs to add a "special effect" when a merit category was capped. <.< (perhaps a new thread is in order)
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

i like your what you said abotu adding the spells but i would think maybe thats to good of a deal maybe they should allow all "Light based elements" in 1 merit and "dark" in another. As for sange i like that alot the relic body with augment gives 20 range attack bonus for merit i would want it maybe to allow more shurikens to be tossed or have a agi mod like thf's trick attack. Other than that i liek what you posted very open indeed.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    They would have to do the same for every job with catagory 2 spells.
    (0)

Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    I agree with this. While we at it why does rdm have bio/dia 3 when the relevant whm/blm doesnt. But Nin could have better Merits than getting increased separate wheel spells. Make 1 with all boosts is a great idea, make another to shorting recast timers on wheel spells, make another increase to non wheel spells like poison, give a light based scroll (possibly curing damage based light spells(banish dia effects etc or regain)
    (0)

Nin should be allowed a ja to incease dmg like thf, dnc, brd have. could be in that discription se left for nin allowing to move i was thinking a ja that allowed shuriken to be used in katana ws' since you can change ammo with out tp loss that way our ws could see a boost in dmg and able to be on par with more heavy dd jobs. i was hoping for a "sneak attack" job ability tbh innin doesn't really help much cept accuracy bonus and blade hi compared to other non crit ws.
    (0)