Let us know how it goes!
    (0)

Character
    Maymae
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Tried everything, couldn't get it to work, thanks for posting link though - it was worth a try

EDIT TO UPDATE!!

OMG I just logged in I uninstalled programme you suggested and logged straight in without a problem. Maybe it "did something" idk lol. Going to try a zonega now to see if I survive!
    (0)
    Last edited by Maydot; 04-25-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Character
    Exodias
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    CPBismarck, i have no doubt that 02 arent telling the whole truth with this situation, and i did also mention to one of the agents i spoke to how they use the BE servers/network, and the agent simply chose not to reply to what i said to him. I suppose my biggest gripe with 02 at the moment is the severe lack of keeping its customers updated. It has taken four days for a response from an 02 rep on the 02 official forums, and i have just noticed that they have finally flagged this issue on the 02 status page, the phrase "too little, too late" springs to mind since the majority of us have been using the BE status pages.

On the positive side of things, i shall be trying the temp fix that Kaliasin was kind enough to mention and link to in a previous post so hopefully i'll be playing without problems very soon
    (0)

Character
    Maymae
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Just to let you know someone from O2 has posted on the user forums saying they have been "trying a few tweaks" and wanting to know how everyones connection is now. Mine seems fine all round so fingers crossed they tried the right tweak....eventually!
    (0)

Character
    Hyzenthlay
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Just got home from work and seems the issue has been fixed! Can log back into the game now. According to Guildwork O2 made it a priority fix and have sorted it, yay!
    (0)

Player
    just a update

From BE Staff earlier today
    Hello everyone,
    As many of you know, some customers are still unable to access certain websites. This has been caused by a problem at one of the third party peering platforms we use to route traffic across the internet. Although our partner is working to fix the problem, to enable customers to reach these websites we are putting in place a temporary solution which we hope will fix most, if not all of the problems. We’re sorry for the time it has taken us to get on top of these problems, and for the lack of communication since they began. We really hope to have service back to normal shortly.

And magically O2 say they have "tweaked" it? yeah right lol well happy your all online again

Just know it wasnot the doing of O2 at all but the doing of BE.
    (0)

Character
    Swchocolatee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Well now I am being hit with the log in problem. Seems its only when I try to access SE related stuff though. This website took awhile to get into and the game takes forever to get into. When I actually get to the game part it freezes on the first screen. Suggestions?
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8