Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffil View Post
    That command does exist. Type /names off and they will do so!
    You may had miss read what I had suggested. The command you are referring to turns off all of the names. Where as:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulrogg View Post
    I'd like a text command to turn my name off from above my head, I know who I am,while keeping the names of everyone else on.
    Just a small difference, but if they could add a command for /myname off, that sure would be spiffy.
    (0)
    Last edited by Bulrogg; 06-09-2012 at 04:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Isn't the development team already altering the UI? why would one more alteration be a problem?

Not that this isn't good news, but it reeks of cutting corners.
    They're making a new UI, why bother adding stuff to the old one?
    (0)

Character
    Alistaire
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Or better yet, all gear.
    Or better yet, more resources spent on ways to actually make the game better instead of prettier.
    (2)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    Or better yet, more resources spent on ways to actually make the game better instead of prettier.
    The fact that we should have to choose between those two options is a major problem in and of itself.

But, since they have already elected to make the game prettier instead of making it more fun, they may as well do the job correctly. Last I checked, "blink me not" was not (probably cannot be) patented. I doubt it's that hard to add it into the game code.
    (2)

Character
    Alistaire
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    The fact that we should have to choose between those two options is a major problem in and of itself.

But, since they have already elected to make the game prettier instead of making it more fun, they may as well do the job correctly. Last I checked, "blink me not" was not (probably cannot be) patented. I doubt it's that hard to add it into the game code.
    Square would never implement that if they could. From the people I've heard that use it you *never* blink, so have someone on white mage go change to drk and you'll see a whm with club somehow using resolution.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    Square would never implement that if they could. From the people I've heard that use it you *never* blink, so have someone on white mage go change to drk and you'll see a whm with club somehow using resolution.
    Yeah, but it would be easy to toggle it on / off every time someone job changes. IMO Blinking every time you change gear in a game where almost everything revolves around gear swapping is a major glitch. I don't mind if the NIN has PUP af3 on, as long as he is visible on my screen when I try to target him.
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    All this is fantastic, but i'd just like to say, if there's time to add this head gear on/off feature, can we please get a simple 5 counter for nin main utsusemi, thank you.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4