Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Return1 View Post
    Blade: Shun now gives you a legit reason to make Kikoku as your primary NIN weapon. For VW it gives you a superior WS, more ATK, and a more steady OTD. Also better on Dynamis as well. The only times Kannagi shines is if you got RR in abyssea.

Most relic AM suck as well. At least now you don't have to gimp yourself to get an effect right?

That and Kikoku can more easily by boosted to 95+.

Also, why do people ask you to make Relics multihit instead of just having the same fTP as a multihit while being single hit? Being single hit is actually a pretty big boost to these WSes because you get a massive ACC bonus and lets you stack more ATK/STR/WSC
    Cause some ppl want more stuff for Role Playing and asking devs for useless BS instead of having real improvement...
    (0)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

maybe we can clear up this post w/o personal attacks i made it for people who "have" or wanting to make kikoku, submit what they want to see improved on the ws /aftermath. thank you
    (0)

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I didn't make any personal attack, some ppl mean lot of player, nothing personal. If you think it's personal, maybe you take those forum too seriously. Also, I should say some ppl here who think its personal attack are the one who make those personal attack by naming player and then insult them.

Also, I feel concerned by this post since I'm working on Kikoku (slowly). I don't think the Kikoku aftermath need improvement unless ALL relic get one. Kikoku have 3x DMG proc in w/o any Aftermath, have the highest DMG + attack mods and it's one of the fastest Katana. So with all that, I don't know why we SE should modify the Aftermath. if it's the DMG that bother ppl here, Blade: Shun FTW... or a better WS setup.
    (1)

If it doesn't bleeds...

hmmm well as i said i made this post for kikoku "blade: metus and its aftermath" you think the aftermath is fine ok thats yoru opinion but you said if it does get improved other relic ws would need to.

reminder this is for kikoku not "other relic ws" can we focus on that ws and its aftermath alone , thank you.
    on another note se posted something about rehauling all ws' maybe mythic and relic s would be included in that and perhaps revised aftermaths since most of relic aftermaths are obsolite
    edit: the x3 dmg will not work on ws btw " i read your post as if you inclined it did"
    (0)
    Last edited by vixin; 05-21-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Dmg x3 don't aply on WS? I didn't know that point. If it don't apply on WS, then Relic owner should complain about that point before Aftermath or WS itself.
    (0)

If it doesn't bleeds...

im sure the hidden effect of x3 dmg was suppose to act like emp aftermath where it affects dot not the actual ws but non the less subtle blow on aftermath, actually scratch that im sure all relic aftermaths are way out dated, i wont list them all but they really lack in comparison to mythics and emps as for ws let se revamp relic ws since they have 0 tp mod's 100 -300 tp are the same which to me really seems like se lazy on that part did they really think aftermaths were so game breaking that the relic ws didnt need tp mods?

the world may never know Xp
    (0)

Character
    Cahlum
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    12.5% chance for x3 dmg on kikoku and does not proc on ws
    (0)

Character
    Wolfeater
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    word idk why ppl hate when ppl "complain" on forums, isn't that what the forums were made for? idk lol
    (1)
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    United States Postal Service Postmaster

wonder why se kept all relic ws with 1 hit mods but animation shows usually 4+ (ranges for ws) maybe se should make the ws do the same amount of hits as the animation shows and adjust the mod so its not to powerful.
    (0)

Character
    Wolfeater
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    oh and fix final heaven thanks, im sure if tifa was around or real she'd unleash some sort of rage of some sort.
    (0)
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    United States Postal Service Postmaster

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5