WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlerbasher View Post
    So what is this for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gildrein View Post
    いよいよ探索イベント最終日。

以下のヒントをたよりに、はりきってレッツ・トレジャー!
    • 対象エリア その1:○○○○が頑張って掘りました!……結構、魚臭いです。
    • 対象エリア その2:グィンハム・アイアンハートが、ここで足を折った記録が残っています。
    • 対象エリア その3:○○○○火山に行く時は、ここからエスケプって懐かしくないですか?
                   全く関係ありませんが、「コロスケ」はさらに懐かしいですよね
    ※イベント詳細は『こちら』をご確認ください。
    Yeah, I have no clue what that says either without replying on an awful machine translation, but it looks like our Japanese friends are doing an egg hunt (I think I remember they were also getting some form of prize for it too).

There have been a few more of these things laying around you might have noticed, in towns (I think I remember seeing one stuck in an Auction House's window) and in dungeons. It is pretty clever and maybe next year we might see this as part of the egg event... it certainly would be a less frustrating way of getting extra eggs then relying on disrupting HELM with random eggs once per game day.
    (1)

Character
    Alexisjade
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    looks like a fun event.
    Shame its not a global event
    (0)
    You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't

Character
    Yurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    A Japanese player only event? That is really very disappointing.
    (3)
    Yurai of Odin, BlueHat Linkshell.
    Monk. White Mage. Awesome.
    Auspice and Boost-AGI are your friends. Please use them!

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Nothing new in region-X-only stuff in this game, though (like the recent moogle-stick thing).
    I mean it's all good they do fun stuff for the players but I still think it should be for everyone, or no one.

It is disappointing to say the very least.
    (4)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Seeing as how this is a contest with visual elements in the actual game, it's extremely disappointing to see that the contest wasn't also carried over to other regions. A screenshot caption contest or something like that is one thing, but when its in the game and players around the world are finding the items, it makes little sense to have it only be for one group of players.

Would love to hear the reason behind not having this contest available in NA and EU.
    (3)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionx View Post
    Seeing as how this is a contest with visual elements in the actual game, it's extremely disappointing to see that the contest wasn't also carried over to other regions. A screenshot caption contest or something like that is one thing, but when its in the game and players around the world are finding the items, it makes little sense to have it only be for one group of players.

Would love to hear the reason behind not having this contest available in NA and EU.
    Didn't they already say they are restricted by laws for events in other countries, that's not to say they can't eventually do a NA and EU version.
    (0)

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Didn't they already say they are restricted by laws for events in other countries, that's not to say they can't eventually do a NA and EU version.
    That's been mentioned in the past yes, but I believe it was more focused towards gambling type events ie mogbonanza
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Yeah, the screen-shot caption and such aren't exactly happening in-game, but they're rewarding in-game items and being a collector, I just don't like that way of doing it. :|

I mean not that I would win anything, but when not even given the chance, it is disappointing.

As for laws and whatnots, sure, that I can understand when and if there are real-life items as prizes. But when the rewards are only in-game, this does not fly, at all.

Maybe that's just me, though.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Yeah, the screen-shot caption and such aren't exactly happening in-game, but they're rewarding in-game items and being a collector, I just don't like that way of doing it. :|

I mean not that I would win anything, but when not even given the chance, it is disappointing.

As for laws and whatnots, sure, that I can understand when and if there are real-life items as prizes. But when the rewards are only in-game, this does not fly, at all.

Maybe that's just me, though.
    But there is those laws. Not going into how many laws are stupid, but it's not the first time the laws have been questionable, doesn't change that they must be followed.

As a random note: a lot of laws carry over into MMORPG's it's not surprising these ones do as well.
    (1)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast