Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Moogle egg

Player
    I really do disagree at any form of segregation, especially on a game that is supposed to bring a huge community together around the world.

But also I can understand when events legally can't be on the same countries because of the law restrictions. Honestly when our Japanese/European counterparts has a forum event with IRL rewards (like key-chains or such) there is not much we can do about it but respect their laws and yes, the events must be separated.

However, when the game does involve in-game events with in-game rewards only it is UNFAIR and UNEQUAL being shunned and just be able to watch and wonder wth is going on. If they are gonna do an in-game event that blatantly segregates players we have the right and we MUST complain about it. It is not a matter of having the same event afterwards. The Balance-Olympus A.K.A. the Dev. Team approved to be on the main servers it so what the heck... we should have the chance to be involved too!!

My humble opinion.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Seeing as you don't have a good defense
    There's nothing wrong with my defense, nor am I conceeding to you. I simply didn't see the point in continuing. However, you seem to want to bait me back into this.

It defies logic
    My position does not defy logic. It might defy what you agree with, but that doesn't make it illogical. Are we really going to have an argument about arguing? Why can't you lay the debate to rest, instead of picking at me further after I expressed my desire to end it? This is the very definition of trolling. If we've reached an impasse, it makes sense for both sides to stop, not for one to continue to pick the fight by insulting the other user as you have.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-18-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmonts View Post
    I really do disagree at any form of segregation, especially on a game that is supposed to bring a huge community together around the world.
    I support this and root for anyone who thinks there should be regulations to ensure things are done right.

But also I can understand when events legally can't be on the same countries because of the law restrictions. Honestly when our Japanese/European counterparts has a forum event with IRL rewards (like key-chains or such) there is not much we can do about it but respect their laws and yes, the events must be separated.
    I agree, here to. Game items are game items, not real world stuff. Also there are ways around a lot of these laws by attaching the in game items to real world items. They do it now with stuffed dolls etc. The SE Key is a fine example it gave users extra storage. The main thing I want to say here: Laws are there for a reason to protect people. I'm in defense of keeping things legal. If It can't be done in all regions because of laws perhaps something else should've been created in the first place.

However, when the game does involve in-game events with in-game rewards only it is UNFAIR and UNEQUAL being shunned and just be able to watch and wonder wth is going on. If they are gonna do an in-game event that blatantly segregates players we have the right and we MUST complain about it. It is not a matter of having the same event afterwards. The Balance-Olympus A.K.A. the Dev. Team approved to be on the main servers it so what the heck... we should have the chance to be involved too!!
    Exactly... This is how I feel. Without regulation this allows abuse. The debate I've been having is that it isn't unimportant.
    (1)
    Last edited by Sarick; 04-18-2012 at 03:33 PM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Player
    Well I think its kinda shitty that everyone don't or cant experience everything. I believe we all paid the same subscription fees.
    (2)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7