Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Moogle egg

Character
    Alustria
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would love for you to show us these laws lol. Not saying they don't exist, just wondering about these laws.
    (0)
    Alustriel Of Alexander
    WAR WHM RDM RNG SMN SCH MNK BLM BRD SAM BLU PUP DNC 99 PLD 95 BST 87 NIN 80

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Just google (country) competition laws which FFXI is bound by despite being a game, and not rewarding real items.
    (1)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Its a baby moogle!!!!!!!!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    Its a baby moogle!!!!!!!!
    From an egg... so moogles are repltiles, fish or birds, not mammals? I suppose they do have wings...
    (0)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I saw one deep within Mamook also. I was wondering wtf that was about.
    (0)

Character
    Dafrabe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Me and a buddy saw one by the Fay Spring in Grauberg [S]. Clicking it said it was part of an official forum event.
    (0)

Greetings!

As many of you have noticed by spying a few eggs scattered about, our Japanese counterparts were holding an Easter Egg Hunt event via the forum in conjunction with in-game elements.

I understand that some of you may be disappointed that it was a Japanese-specific event, but please keep in mind that their event was no different from our previous contests which were for the NA region (for example, there was no “Most Interesting Moogle” or “Moogle’s Law” equivalent on the Japan side).

With that said, we are also planning on utilizing in-game content for future events as well, in addition to what we’ve been doing on the forums thus far! Hopefully that clears things up!
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    From an egg... so moogles are repltiles, fish or birds, not mammals? I suppose they do have wings...
    It is possible that they are Monotremes like the platypus or echidna.

Who else thinks that this feels like a 21 and 24 conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

As many of you have noticed by spying a few eggs scattered about, our Japanese counterparts were holding an Easter Egg Hunt event via the forum in conjunction with in-game elements.

I understand that some of you may be disappointed that it was a Japanese-specific event, but please keep in mind that their event was no different from our previous contests which were for the NA region (for example, there was no “Most Interesting Moogle” or “Moogle’s Law” equivalent on the Japan side).

With that said, we are also planning on utilizing in-game content for future events as well, in addition to what we’ve been doing on the forums thus far! Hopefully that clears things up!
    We can understand that it is an area-specific contest like the Most Interesting Moogle in the World, but you would be hard-pressed to say that a text-only contest is anywhere remotely near as cool as an in game event. Especially since the Egg Hunt has been pretty much the same since 2004. (Same mechanics, just new combinations of letters.)
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we NA's have Easter and egg hunts too? Why were we left out?
    I can understand that in JP they might not have the "most interesting man in the world" commercials, so our event would be mostly meaningless to them, but Easter was not meaningless to us.

Sir, I am insulted and feel as if I have been biased against.
    (1)
    Last edited by Malthar; 04-10-2012 at 05:52 AM.

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I don't think the JP and NA community teams work together for event planning.
    (0)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast