Hybrid View

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Trapped within Provenance

It is currently possible to get trapped within the Provenance / Walk of Echoes area at the end of VW. If you have not progressed far enough in the WoTG missions, which share the same part of Walk of Echoes as the Provenance warp, the Conflux to exit the zone does not respond to you, leaving you no way to exit besides magic/items.

We had two LS members (myself included) who have not finished WoTG be unable to exit, while two LS members who have finished WoTG were able to use the conflux to exit no problem.

LS members who were not finished WoTG received the message "A mysterious column of floating stones rotate before you"

LS members who had finished WoTG received the message "Proceed to Witchfire Glen" before being transported.

Platform: PC
    ISP: BT
    Type of Internet Connection: Wireless
    Internet Connection Speed: 20mb
    Date & Time: 06/04/12 23:20 gmt
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Niloc
    Race: Hume
    World: Asura
    Main Job: DRK
    Support Job: SAM
    Area and Coordinates: Walk of Echoes/Provenance
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    1. Enter Walk of Echoes via Passhow Marshlands [S]
    2. Have not have progressed far enough in WoTG to take part in the fights in this area of Walk of Echoes (The WoTG BCNMS)
    3. Examining the conflux to leave results in the message "A mysterious column of floating stones rotate before you" instead of "Proceed to Witchfire Glen"
    4. Hope you brought an instant warp scroll, or bug your LS members to come D2 you!
    (0)
    Last edited by Transmit; 04-07-2012 at 07:31 AM.

Greetings Transmit,

Thank you for posting your concern over potentially getting stuck inside the Provenence area. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking Here and Here for any details regarding the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!
    (0)