Character
    Samphantom
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 5

Controller issue

I am trying to figure out a way to use my PC controller in FFXI. I played 4-5 years ago and never had an issue. MY controller works for other games but it appears that FFXI is not picking it up. Is it a lost cost or an issue I can fix? thanks ahead of time
    (0)

did you enable the controller and assign actions to the buttons in FFXI Config?
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

First make sure your gamepad is listed in Device Manager.

Click Start > type in 'Final Fantasy XI Config' and press enter > Click the 'Gamepad Settings' button

Make sure your gamepad is enabled by clicking the check box in the top right. Make sure you have mapped your controller buttons.
    (0)