Character
    Archonll
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95

A trully epic 2 hour

How about a really epic 2 hour weaponskill/ability that that uses up merit points to activate? I figure eventually your going to be sitting in a pool of merit points, why not do something with it? Plus with merit points as a source requirement, you wouldn't be able to spam it.

I wouldn't mind some lengthy animations/effects for said skill or ability, so you are really rewarded for burning up merits.

(0)

Pretty sure we're already getting Merit 2-hours. Sometime in the near future.
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Pretty sure we're already getting Merit 2-hours. Sometime in the near future.
    i think you dont get his point
    i think he talk JA/spells... that use merit point everytime you use it (cap your merit, use your ja 30 times or less if it use more than one, go back to xp to be able to use it again)
    (0)

Huh, Guess so.

Seems like a nice way to dispose of excess merits, But ultimately i feel it will never happen. Just seems like it'd take a good chunk of programming.
    (0)

I've always thought it would be interesting to use excess limit/merit/exp points to increase DMG or effect of certain old/new abilities. I was talking about it with my brother and he thought it could be similar to that one avatar that you paid, with gil, to increase damage. I don't recall what FF # it was that he was talking about but it was like a Samurai hit-man iirc.

At any rate, I think it would be a neat/useful addition to use extra XX-points once everything is capped to increase DMG or effect of abilities/attacks.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulrogg View Post
    I've always thought it would be interesting to use excess limit/merit/exp points to increase DMG or effect of certain old/new abilities. I was talking about it with my brother and he thought it could be similar to that one avatar that you paid, with gil, to increase damage. I don't recall what FF # it was that he was talking about but it was like a Samurai hit-man iirc.

At any rate, I think it would be a neat/useful addition to use extra XX-points once everything is capped to increase DMG or effect of abilities/attacks.
    FFX Yojimbo.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    At least one job already got the epic 2 hours, I am talking about Scholar. Then SE stopped doing anything to any other jobs, just be glad they are not touching Embrava/Kaustra and decided to adjust the heck out of it.
    (0)