Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I have all of the maps so it doesn't impact me if they change the way they are acquired. The way things are going these days though, the method will be .1% drop from a VW mob in the area or something.

Don't get rid of the quested maps (or even the treasure chest maps). It's bad enough that SE isn't adding any new quested content (meteor was a great opportunity wasted). Don't go and start removing it.
    (0)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Know its a odd request but i would like to see my pet on the map too, would be another dot like mine thats always up.
    (0)

Character
    Tagrineth
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulrogg View Post
    As long as the Crawlers Nest Map quest is left unchanged.

You want that map, get out and move your feet(fingers). I remember doing that quest with a friend back in 2004 when I was a level 40ish RDM and we took a weekend to explore all of the stone monument areas. A well rewarding quest. Don't change it.

However, I'd like to be able to re-read all of the stone monuments without having to trek around again.
    That's the #1 map they SHOULD change.

"I put all this work and running around into getting this map. Everyone should be forced to do it, lest it cheapen my own achievement QQ".
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagrineth View Post

"I put all this work and running around into getting this map. Everyone should be forced to do it, lest it cheapen my own achievement QQ".
    I disagree. That was one of the most rewarding quests I've ever done. I got to see the world and learn some interesting lore along the way. It's definitely one of my fonder memories of my time in Vanadiel.

Although I suppose most folks don't give a damn about the scenery or the lore and just want the map right fucking now so they can get back to grinding exp and loot.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Tagrineth View Post

Indeed; if you want it, work for it. Too many 'easy buttons' have already been placed in the game.

I'll QQ all I want about them not changing "An Explorer's Footstep" as long as people are QQ'n for it to be changed.

The Collective Annals of Gwynham and Enid Ironheart are a great addition to the game. It's not like you have to collect clay impressions all of the stone monuments.

Does SE ever plan to add the Stone Monuments from Fort Karugo-Narugo, Grauberg, and Vunkerl Inlet to the quest?

If they are going to adjust "An Explorer's Footstep" quest then perhaps lessing the number required from XV to XI would suffice. They could even add a reward for those that obtain all 17(20) impressions since it's dubbed such a difficult task and needs to be adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by cidbahamut View Post
    I disagree. That was one of the most rewarding quests I've ever done. I got to see the world and learn some interesting lore along the way. It's definitely one of my fonder memories of my time in Vanadiel.
    ^Indeed, I agree.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    The other day on the JP forums
    -_-

Superfluous text.
    (0)

so by "other maps" do they mean i could see my where my friend is in yuhtunga jungle while i'm in castle zvahl? or do they mean like, i'll be able to see which particular map of the boyhada tree my friend is on and where he is on that map? the latter would be awesome; the former... why would anyone care?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2