Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Like I said, I play SCH just as much as I play BLM, but only having access to snowstorm and not thunderstorm or dark or light makes /SCH kinda weak in my eyes for BLM/SCH. All I'm saying that they should lower them as they did for the helix series. I don't care for uniqueness, I care for utility.
    (0)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    When you give back Refresh, Convert, Magic Attack Bonus II, and Gravity then we can talk.

Until then your tripping on your own feet.
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOMPOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no to this whole thread.
    (0)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Please heighten the storm spells so none are available /SCH

Thanks!
    I think it's funny sch's think they shouldn't offer something decent up as a sub, storm spells are basically to sch what bar spells are to whm, or na spells, or en spells to rdm, it's basically their thing to offer, it's what people sub sch for (other than the boosted skills for jobs with no innate black or white magic skills). Storm spells are not and never were sch's main source of uniqueness, and it doesn't harm sch to lose thunderstorm as sch only, if anything it only serves to benefit other jobs.

Blms get a nice boost to thunder based spells, but they have comet and meteor which blast thunder based spells out the water so no loss there, rdm also gets a nice boost but they fill a completely different role to sch in a prty seeing as they are buffers/debuffers, you rarely see a rdm nuking over a sch or blm in a party, so again no loss there, smns get a perp decrease, completely different aspect of the spell to anything sch can use it for, absolutely no loss there.

Basically it gives a job that's more damaging in nuking anyway (as it should be cause its blm) a nice boost. Gives a job that's behind in nuking a boost (without putting it ahead). And gives a job that has no impact on sch a nice utility spell. It's stupid to leave thunderstorm out from /sch and it's stupid that sch's are so desperate for it to stay that way
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalabob View Post
    I think it's funny sch's think they shouldn't offer something decent up as a sub, storm spells are basically to sch what bar spells are to whm, or na spells, or en spells to rdm, it's basically their thing to offer, it's what people sub sch for (other than the boosted skills for jobs with no innate black or white magic skills). Storm spells are not and never were sch's main source of uniqueness, and it doesn't harm sch to lose thunderstorm as sch only, if anything it only serves to benefit other jobs.

Blms get a nice boost to thunder based spells, but they have comet and meteor which blast thunder based spells out the water so no loss there, rdm also gets a nice boost but they fill a completely different role to sch in a prty seeing as they are buffers/debuffers, you rarely see a rdm nuking over a sch or blm in a party, so again no loss there, smns get a perp decrease, completely different aspect of the spell to anything sch can use it for, absolutely no loss there.

Basically it gives a job that's more damaging in nuking anyway (as it should be cause its blm) a nice boost. Gives a job that's behind in nuking a boost (without putting it ahead). And gives a job that has no impact on sch a nice utility spell. It's stupid to leave thunderstorm out from /sch and it's stupid that sch's are so desperate for it to stay that way
    Scholar offers a ridiculously large amount to /SCH already.

Far more than even WHM, who had it's biggest buffs restricted from /WHM
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2