I am happy to announce that the Community Team has selected the winners for the Most Interesting Moogle in Vana’diel contest. We actually tried asking the most interesting Moogle himself to pick the winners, but he just scoffed and said he was too cool for our little contest. I didn’t want to push my luck with him, so I apologized profusely for wasting his time and went back to my cubicle.

ANYWAY!

Here are our winners! Big congratulations to these five entrants as well as all of the other wonderfully hilarious entries!

(Winners are in no specific order)

Quote Originally Posted by Duzell View Post
When he uses a Primeval Brew, it lowers his stats... he is the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.
Quote Originally Posted by Neptuna View Post
When he defeats a notorious monster, they receive a title...He is the Most Interesting Moogle in Vana'diel
Quote Originally Posted by Oakrest View Post
In his Moghouse, there's a floating hume that manages his items... he is the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.
Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
Everyone's Grudge always hits for 0, because even Tonberries can't hate him... He is the most interesting moogle in Vana'diel
Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
Brygid often asks him what's in style... He is the most interesting moogle in the world.

Our Support Team will be in contact with you to deliver your nomad moogle rods