Hybrid View

ENM Level Caps - Will it remain forever?

Back when the first level cap was raise, and all of CoPs level caps were removed, you mentioned that ENMs would stay at Lv.75, fast forward a year and a half later, all of the gear and all of the crafting materials that were unique and expensive back then, have crashed in price, and all that remains ultimately useful from ENMs is Cloud Evokers, for pops to get to Ouryu and BV2 for the only good item remaining of the bunch - Bahamut's Staff.

I'm not entirely worried about it because I still have my salvage gear, and have mules loaded with all my 75 gear that I can't bring myself to give up for ENM reasons alone, but in the near future would there ever be an idea to lift its cap? or Is keeping Bahamut's staff from being obtained by the masses something you want to prevent? Cashmere on my server, and I believe most servers have tanked to the point of almost no mass profit to be held from it, and the Moly ores have always remained useless.

If I get any response from a form moderator that could give me an answer that'd be a miracle, but what does the community have to think about it as well? Have ENMs ever been on any of your minds about doing them for the fun and the challenge still? or have they just been a lost memory that no one really remembers?
    (3)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Personally I think they should remove the caps. It's not just about the items being less useful, it's about not finding enough people to do it with, because of the items being less useful. It wouldn't be an issue, if you could still get three people together to do the antlion with or something, but you can't, really, as no one's interested in doing it. The last time I did it was with two mules, and I don't think that's how they're meant to be done. And finding people to help just for the hell of it isn't easy too, because they have to climb Parradamo Tor or Uleguerand Range to the top and slide down the slope, only to climb it again. Nexus Cape helps in some cases, but it's still annoying, and I hate to ask people to help because I know I'm taking up a rather large chunk of their playtime for something with ultimately little to no reward for either of us.
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers