Character
    Deathrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

New ideas for end-game dancers

As it is now dancer is in need of a major face lift when it comes to party events such as Voidwatch and now Legion. There is becoming less and less things that are soloable or 3-4 mannable. Dancer is in need of a way to bring some serious fire-power in the form of aoe buffs, significant debuffs, and melee power. Granted some will say giving us these things will make us over powered but I would beg to differ. It would just make us a great asset in larger scale battles where the main jobs for those type of things would have issues, thus making their life easier. My suggestion is to give us aoe abilities such as what lilisette has. Aoe atk up/def up/regain, along with maybe some aoe/single targetting debuffs like the enfeeble aoe of sonia and poss. something similiar to lilith( paralyze, blind, poison, bio, slow, etc). These thoughts will not only help in soloing but also be a major asset to end-game events now. If your still thinking this is over powered realize this, More and more jobs are getting bigger and badder abilities that some would say would be over-powerd( blus Physical immune, Blm Meteor, ect) we just ask to let us shine in this final lvl stage. Far too long has our job been over looked for end-game events. So I really ask, SE, please heed my advice and grants us a boost in power, we really need it now. Thank you in advance SE >^-^<, Like the rest of us I dont want to see my pride and joy fizzle out to nothing. Also if any of you dancers out there have thoughts on this please feel free to place input and discuss. It may help SE out.

P.S- I forgot to add.... Healing waltz needs to be changed to remove more than 1 effect. At this stage removing 1 for such a long recast does jack for us. So yea, as you can see really need help lol.
    (0)
    Last edited by Deathrose; 04-03-2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: mix up in words lol, almost should have been also
    Remember, Every dancing rose has it thorns. Messing with the wrong could cost you your life!! ^.~

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Did you just call Pyric Bulwark overpowered, lol?
    (2)

Character
    Deathrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    when it can be aoed it kinda is, as neat as it is. I dont say this to say change but I say it to say share the love lol. Love that blu spell with diffusion.
    (0)
    Remember, Every dancing rose has it thorns. Messing with the wrong could cost you your life!! ^.~

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It blocks one attack. One attack.
    (3)

Character
    Deathrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    lol I didnt realize it was one attack,but in any case I still would like to see major boost in dancer's power. An large increase in step potency for dancer main, possibly an ability to add double sambas, and of course the stuff I listed above, I would love to see added to the job. The only thing healing wise I could think of is to change healing waltz to remove multiple status effects at higher levels or reduce the recast. All in all I want to see it become more of a major buff up(atk,def, regain, haste samba,ect) and debuff( paralysis, slow, blind, dia, plague, ect) DD that pulls out decent numbers on events like VW and stuff. Not sure bout how everyone else feels, which is why I made this thread. So if you have thoughts on how to bring dnc out of the day old solo days, please post here. Lets give dnc the shine it deserves. Thanks guys.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...tions-Round-II

Although, some of this is a little dated.
    (0)