Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

10th Anniversary Special Items!

For the 10th anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XI we are preparing some pretty cool items that I think you would all be interested in

How would you all like to wield the same weapons as the Archangels?

Click image for larger version

Name:	HM.jpg
Views:	5876
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	1648

Click image for larger version

Name:	TT.jpg
Views:	4756
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1649

These weapons are being prepared specially as cosmetic items. The one-hand sword is not a set, but there will be no “Rare” tag so it will be possible to get two and dual wield

We are planning to use 1 or 2 of these for our 10th Anniversary Mog Bonanza. Hope you are all looking forward to trying them out.

P.S.: Divine Might was probably one of my favorite battles (music-wise too).
    (19)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

I really like the idea of getting them :O

But being Mog Bonanza, Unless they're Rank 5, I'll never see one lol Q_Q
    (7)

Character
    Yurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    That's a really awesome idea! It does kind of suck that they will be MogBon rewards though. Even being the lowest rank Prize you can only get one per character (unless you for some reason decide to pick the same number twice??). Besides that, only two of the five will be made available?
    (2)
    Yurai of Odin, BlueHat Linkshell.
    Monk. White Mage. Awesome.
    Auspice and Boost-AGI are your friends. Please use them!

Character
    Stromgarde
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    As I recall, Ark Angel's HM's swords utilize a different design from that of Ark Angel EV; will both be available?
    (2)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Will there be anniversary rings too? We all have to level sch now to cookie cutter nyzul :-)
    (0)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    These weapons are being prepared specially as cosmetic items. The one-hand sword is not a set, but there will be no “Rare” tag so it will be possible to get two and dual wield

We are planning to use 1 or 2 of these for our 10th Anniversary Mog Bonanza. Hope you are all looking forward to trying them out.
    I read this and think maybe they will all get added but only 1 or 2 will be from Bonanza, but i doub thats the case. Should make it where you can also redo Divine Might and get one, or they have a chance to drop from each angel, like a 10-20% chance.

as for there being no rare tag, will there be a Ex tag? or can we sell them like the statues of the angels?

dont tease me bro

also any word on Cait Sith/Atmos avatars?
    (2)

I've wanted to wield some AA weapons for the longest time... (whoa-oh-oh-oh for the longest time)

I just hope acquiring them is not limited to the mog bonanza.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

Character
    Anathiel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    I noticed the "specifically cosmetic" so...why mog bon? make it a quest item :P
    (2)
    Haiku's are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Character
    Auspice
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    At first I was upset because they aren't going to be actual weapons to use in battles but then my hope suddenly shifted at the weapons being able to be used by all jobs and then my NIN can get access to another red proc in Abyssea thanks to the AATT's scythe.
    (1)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Well they did say "I hope all of you are looking forward to trying them out." Key word is "all." Last i checked, all of the items in Mog Bonanza are not exclusive just to that event (I may be wrong since i do not pay attention to it that much. i find obtaining marbles as a waste of space, gil and time). Honestly, if these items are just Mog Bonanza exclusive, i would look at it as SE giving us all the finger and saying "good luck being that .1% that wins 1 of them." I seriously doubt that is the case though. *crossing fingers* lol
    (1)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast