- [dev1103] Voidwatch has received the following additions and updates:
- Voidwatch: Final Chapter added
Enemy weaknesses will function differently from previous installments of Voidwatch.
- Triggering weaknesses will lower enemies’ attack and magic attack power.
- Abilities and spells learned via merit points will not trigger enemy weaknesses.
- The thief ability Bully may now trigger enemy weaknesses.
- Sheep Charge is the only familiar ability that will trigger enemy weaknesses.
- The ranger ability Bounty Shot will not trigger enemy weaknesses.
- Wyvern breath attacks will not trigger enemy weaknesses.
- Only a single blood pact for each avatar will trigger enemy weaknesses:
- Carbuncle: Holy Mist
- Fenrir: Lunar Bay
- Ifrit: Fire IV
- Shiva: Blizzard IV
- Garuda: Aero IV
- Titan: Stone IV
- Leviathan: Water IV
- Diabolos: Night Terror
- For automatons, only the weapon skill Armor Shatterer (Sharpshot Frame) will trigger enemy weaknesses.
- The summoner ability Modus Veritas will not trigger enemy weaknesses.
- The following issues have been resolved:
- An issue wherein incorrect system messages were displayed for the monster Bismarck's standard attacks.
- An issue wherein the monster Ravishing Rafflesia could not be defeated.
- An issue wherein equipping the armor Tussle Breeches would occasionally cause a graphical glitch.
- An issue wherein the item "Gardyloo Trousers" was unobtainable.
[Windows and Xbox 360-only updates]
- An issue wherein autorun could not be disabled.
- An issue wherein movement via the /follow command would occasionally be interrupted.
- An issue wherein incorrect background music would play in certain situations.
- A graphical issue with lamps in Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) and Crawlers' Nest (S).
- When using the periapt of sapience key item in the final chapter of Voidwatch, familiar and automaton weakness triggers will not be displayed correctly.
Regardless of the message displayed, only sheep-family special attacks will trigger enemy weaknesses.
Regardless of the message displayed, only Sharpshot Frame weapon skills will trigger enemy weaknesses.