Thread: Fix NM hate

Character
    Kavik
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    If the person that dies is the last person that performed an action on the mob it will go yellow until someone else in the party performs an action.
    This is not true, otherwise the NMs wouldn't kill our tank, stay claimed (red) and come rape my sch ^^ they would go yellow and come rape my sch ^^. Also, no one died in my example of simply unlocking and turning my back on the NM, all the NM was doing was wiffing me.
    (0)
    FFXI forever! 99 PLD THF DRG DNC WHM SCH BRD BLM BLU BST
    Burtgang Excalibur Aegis Ochain

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If your tank performs the last hate generating action on the mob and then dies before any other hate generating action is performed it can go yellow. It doesn't always happen because there is a small window for anyone to perform an action and keep it red but that's what usually causes it.
    (0)

Everything is working as intended.
    (0)
    I burned all my jobs to 90.
    [This image is within size limitations. It will not be removed by the Moderators.]

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    If you let a mob go unclaimed - you're doing it wrong.

In your logic, any idiot can pop a mob and die/reraise an unlimited amount of times and tie up a NM for absurd amounts of time.

The only exception to this might be Rani - since part of a strategy might involve letting it go yellow/passive to reset the -PDT.
    (0)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    If you let a mob go unclaimed - you're doing it wrong.
    Try telling that to the BST player base. The claim system is a steaming pile of turd for us really (hi2u Fistule).

I'm also suprised by the amount of people who seem to just stand around waiting for other people to finish fighting NM's and then get pissy when people aren't as fast as all that and "waste my time maaaaan". People who claim this are really wasting their own time by being a slack jawed gawker in the first place.
    (0)
    Last edited by blowfin; 03-25-2011 at 03:48 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4