Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoxd View Post
    If you only get 700k in 10hrs you suck REALLY bad, you can easily get 150k/hr 200k/hr if you don't suck
    It means 700K for 10 hours of cleaving. If you need it more simplified it means YOU pay 700K for THEM to FC for 10 hours.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Monsters don't wear gear, eat food and rarely have buffs on them (PLD / WHM / RDM notwithstanding). Just like they don't have ridiculous attack, neither do they have ridiculous defense nor evasion.
    And Kirin is not a SMN, he's a "monster", special stats and all. Player community has defined him as a SMN because he astral flows, otherwise we could just as easily of called him a BLM because he use's Stone V / Stonega IV / Quake. Or a MNK because he attacks with two hands. And so forth.

Just a small bit of information...

We will be increasing the stack size for Crystal Petrifact from 12 to 99 in the next version update.
    (21)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post

We will be increasing the stack size for Crystal Petrifact from 12 to 99 in the next version update.
    can they add Exp and Crour to Final VW too?
    (8)

Player
    Maybe you guys should just make everything stack to 99. It seems to be the cool thing to do nowadays.

So why do empyrean upgrade items not stack to 99 then? Your reasoning was that you could turn them in one at a time, therefore they didn't need to stack above 12. Well, you can also turn in crystal petrifacts four at a time to kupofried so...?
    (5)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helel View Post
    So why do empyrean upgrade items not stack to 99 then?
    Remember when they didn't stack at all?
    (3)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post

While this is a welcome change - its unclear to me why they didn't stack to 99 to begin with. I would love to have been a fly on the wall during the dev meeting where they initially decided "lets make them stack to 12". Some insight into their logic would be fascinating.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by larrymc View Post
    I would love to have been a fly on the wall during the dev meeting where they initially decided "lets make them stack to 12". Some insight into their logic would be fascinating.
    I can't speak for that specific meeting, but I imagine a lot of their business gatherings go a little bit like this:

(8)

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    While you're at it, please make voiddust stack, even till 12 will do! But 99 would be awesome.
    (2)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    And while you're at it can you make it to where successfully procing weaknesses has an actual effect on the drop rate on desired items? I'm not saying that the drop rates should be 100% or anything like that but I have a friend on the game who's been fighting the mantis ever since it came out. He's lost count of how many time he's fought it (along with the will to live) but I imagine it's over 100,000 at this point and he's still hasn't gotten his desired item despite having maxed lights.

This needs addressing, Squaresuck.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisscar View Post
    And while you're at it can you make it to where successfully procing weaknesses has an actual effect on the drop rate on desired items? I'm not saying that the drop rates should be 100% or anything like that but I have a friend on the game who's been fighting the mantis ever since it came out. He's lost count of how many time he's fought it (along with the will to live) but I imagine it's over 100,000 at this point and he's still hasn't gotten his desired item despite having maxed lights.

This needs addressing, Squaresuck.
    15 minutes, times 100,000, 1.5million minutes, thats 25,000 hours, thats more than 1,000 days, if he has spent over 3 years IN COMBAT with Kaggen... not counting times for shouts and the fact he has not been out for 3 years... Then I am amazed with your friend! Now 1,000 times sounds alright, but still, thats saying in a total of about 10 full days of nothing but straight fighting back to back Kaggens, and still no drop, thats hard to believe in any case, unless he just doesnt drop what your friend is after, then you have some serious problems eh?
    (1)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast