Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
    you should just take them out of the top drop slot i am sick of getting 100's of them when i need 3000 heavy metals
    This is a much better idea, plus they should make heavy metal drops in A LOT more VW monsters. A lot of people don't need these but others do, they could help out the one who does need and give the one who does not need a good decent income for gil.
    (10)

Character
    Lotmorning
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    This is a much better idea, plus they should make heavy metal drops in A LOT more VW monsters. A lot of people don't need these but others do, they could help out the one who does need and give the one who does not need a good decent income for gil.
    Have to agree to this too. Adding more plates and pouches to VW drops would help the supply and demand of these things.
    (0)

Love squishy mobs

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
    you should just take them out of the top drop slot i am sick of getting 100's of them when i need 3000 heavy metals
    I'm pretty sure the only things in the top drop slot are empyrean upgrade items and armors. Petrifacts can only be at the top of the list when nothing from the top slot drops.
    (2)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helel View Post
    Turn them in for the KIs for provenance watcher, or allow the corundums to be used to pay for the KIs. Part of the reason why people have so many corundums is it can take a long time to assemble a party, then do three BCs, then one final one where everything good has a 5% drop rate... It's a huge waste of time.
    That's why I quit forever doing Prov Watcher.
    (0)

Forgive my brazilian english, if that matter.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9