Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Coruscanti does have a depressing drop rate. I'd be sadder if it wasn't plum terrible in most situations =x

for(THF)?

Edit; Go back a page and read Byrth's post. or gtfo <3
    (1)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    lol, 100 cruor?

I mean I guess since you can trade it in right at the rift you might as well, but still, wow.
    (1)

Player
    The problem isn't so much the amount of cruor, its that they wont just admit they are a worthless implementation and remove them all together, at least if it were 1k+ cruor it would be somewhat acceptable as a countermeasure because it would be just about as well as removing them all together, but in either case its just another failed twist on what the player base asked for.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Yeah i'm still not gonna bother taking them out of the chest.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    The problem isn't so much the amount of cruor, its that they wont just admit they are a worthless implementation and remove them all together, at least if it were 1k+ cruor it would be somewhat acceptable as a countermeasure because it would be just about as well as removing them all together, but in either case its just another failed twist on what the player base asked for.
    It may seem like a worthless implementation, but it had its purpose when Provenance first came out. I had to farm crystal petrifacts several times for prov fights, it made me spam old VW I already had gear in, which I believe was their intention. They're also still useful to people just getting provenance access. makes no sense to remove them now and implement a new system to obtain corundums.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

The exchange rate will be around 100 cruor or so for each Crystal Petrifact traded. The plan is make the method of exchanging simple by using Voidwatch Officers, Planar Rifts, and such, and we will also make it possible to exchange multiple stacks at one time.
    Is this a joke? Did we timewarp to April? Why even bother? smh
    (1)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

The exchange rate will be around 100 cruor or so for each Crystal Petrifact traded. The plan is make the method of exchanging simple by using Voidwatch Officers, Planar Rifts, and such, and we will also make it possible to exchange multiple stacks at one time.
    Now that you've nerfed the only Cruor use that made additional cruor sources potentially dangerous, why not reassess this amount (perhaps up to 2k?) Returning players are going to need cruor for Atmacites, Abyssea KIs, etc. and would doubtlessly enjoy the boost.
    (6)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Now that you've nerfed the only Cruor use that made additional cruor sources potentially dangerous, why not reassess this amount (perhaps up to 2k?) Returning players are going to need cruor for Atmacites, Abyssea KIs, etc. and would doubtlessly enjoy the boost.
    Seconded.

10 char
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Something just dawned on me that I think really highlights how completely inept the devs are, and/or how utterly out of touch with their own game they have become. Let's totally ignore the absolutely brilliant suggestions to convert these into phase displacers, thus helping literally everyone seeking to clear VW paths and go with 100 cruor instead. Done.

Hey SE, you might want to start re-hiring some actual in house full time game testers so even the most basic thoughts would occur to you, such as the following.....

"Greetings, adventurer! Congratulations, you have defeated the mighty Qilin 12 times! Now, I understand you have not yet been rewarded with the dagger/(insert body/nm/insert whatever you are actually after in VW that you never get) but never fear, you can feel rewarded with 5 of these rare and valuable 'Crystal Petrifacts'! Once you have met certain unknown conditions, you can convert these FIVE crystal petrifacts into FIVE HUNDRED cruor! Awesome, right? With that ridiculous amount of cruor, you will be able to purchace ONE WHOLE FORBIDDEN KEY!"

In the realm of brilliant ideas, this one ranks up there with "If we're hungry, lets just eat our own poop!"

Edit: Hmm, this sounds like a youtube video in the making. I shall call it "Two Devs, One cup"
    (4)
    Last edited by Phogg; 10-23-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Character
    Mayoress
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 85
    The logic of allowing petrifacts to be turned into cruor to be used for atmacite upgrading is just frigging laughable. What good is it that a whole stack of them is worth 9900 cruor when the cost of upgrading gets to be in the hundreds of thousands? They would have to be at least 2k to start to make a dent in some of the pricier atmacite.

Just take these abominations out of vw chests altogether. No one is saving them for PW bullshit, mostly because the whole PW battlefield is an unrewarding cesspool.

Stop wasting development time on nonsense like this. There are tonnes, and tonnes, and TONNES of other fixes you guys could be focusing on.
    (2)
    Last edited by Aldersyde; 10-23-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast