Character
    Kanacteeoknight
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 94

Ranged Attack Value [Do you have it?] [Can I have it?] [Yes, please.]

Would be nice if I could see my ranged attack when I am on rng or sam. You could put it anywhere even in a skill screen for all I care I would just like to know what my range attack is exactly. While we are on this point of hidden stats, accuracy value would be nice to have to, not just a guess like with check which doesn't work on NMs where you need it most. By hiding these stats a lot of people have to use outside programs to find them so it just makes sense just to put the value somewhere in your game.
    (3)

Welcome to last month!

Here is the dev response from this already

Request-More-Information-in-the-Equipment-Window?
    (0)

Character
    Kanacteeoknight
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 94
    Welcome to last month, you got me, good one. Doesn't help me at all. Doesn't help anyone see their ranged attack or anything I said.
    Alrighty! Just got this fancy list to share with you showing what we can have displayed information-wise since it is already sent to the client. This way there is no need for guessing!

Circles denote information that is already displayed in some way shape or form on your client.
    My question to this is why didn't they add the stats not included in the list in the first place rather then leave them out. Also, why hasn't this mistake been changed. Sqaure enix celebrating 10 years of bad programming and uncorrected mistakes.. Abyssea team PLEASE COME BACK!
    (1)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    For Kanacteeol,

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [big list of stats]
    For all of the above, without worrying about the display location or method, it is in fact possible to display this information. On the other hand, information besides what is listed here would be very difficult to display.

While I agree, as a prominant SAM/RNG advocate, being able to see RATT/RACC would be nice. However, it would only be about as useful as being able to see your ATT power. I honestly barely pay attention to that slot as is beyond the occasional (maybe monthly) glance to see where I sit. I tend to be content counting up my RATT/RACC stats and see how they measure up to some standard RNG setups.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!