Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    I never get a lot of byne because I dont stay at kraken for the whole duration on purpose. I leave krakens early to be @ bombs the whole duration. bombs rock and ordells sell higher than bynes.
    THe only way I have found to make good bynes trio, is to SC like mad. WE go trio thf war sam all /dnc. Proc fast, and ukko - fudo usually kill all krakens immediately after proc. The issue is that the aoe do 500+ easily lol. So 1 bad kraken, and you're stuck using tp on cures instead of damage, which opens up more opportunities for them to aoe you again lol. Yes, yes snolls rock. 1 WS on sam or warrior and the thing is like 33% hp. And it's near impossible to stun the damn whirlwind or maelstrom >.<
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    go whm/war brd/war thf/dnc. ultimate setup. brd/dnc if the brd has a melee set.
    (0)

!! procs have been asinine since day 1 in every element of play they've been introduced to. Drops of any kind should simply be linked to probability and the probability only increased by increased TH tiers. Forcing players to hold back their damage (and in the case of those squishy mage/support role jobs eat more hits) is an artificial solution to the time sink prob SE wants players to have that could just as easily have been addressed by giving the mobs higher HP or damage resistance.

In short, want more drops? kill more stuff, and bring a TH job on yourself or a friend...
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    go whm/war brd/war thf/dnc. ultimate setup. brd/dnc if the brd has a melee set.
    Only one person in our trio has whm or brd. So that throws that out. And we getting the thf mandau atm, who is our warrior.
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Found another great trio for dyna. Drg sam thf. Drakesbane ---> shoha is killer lol.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6