Thread: Occult Acumen

Character
    Slib
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Occult Acumen

I was wondering if there would be any more updates that help increase the % value of occult acumen for black mages at the moment.

Currently from my gear checking, I noticed there were only two pieces of gear that increased occult acumen and only one of them was for black mage giving them a total of 7% of mp cost to TP (waist piece).

I have the empyrean staff and so far I come close to getting 100% tp just from nuking and getting a decent amount of mp back, so I can see this trait really helping a great deal if we could get a higher % of it and maybe make the empyrean staff create a different play style for black mages too.

Any chance that will happen in the future? :O
    (1)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    We really need some form of sekkanoki to make it useful to most, something that ignores gear swaps.
    (0)

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    just saying. most useless jobtrait on BLM ever. its only useful if you dont gearswap at all and that would tell a whole story about your playstyle.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    just saying. most useless jobtrait on BLM ever. its only useful if you dont gearswap at all and that would tell a whole story about your playstyle.
    Actually you can gearswap all 12 armour pieces and the ammo slot without losing your TP. That's not 'not gear swapping at all', that's just not getting the elemental bonus from staves. Which, once prism staff (or whatever they said it was called) comes out, will be very viable.

With empy staff, getting all that MP back from using WS means you can nuke more frequently and possibly do more DoT, even though each individual nuke is weaker.
    (3)