Character
    Rasstog
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Aht Urhagn “Assault” missions – minimum party size

Is the minimum party size of “3” still relevant for Assault activity (…or Salvage, for that matter) now that the player cap is 99?

I think this restriction could be lowered to “2” without any adverse effect to the game.
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°ß

This has been quite often suggested in either identical or slightly different forms, and will be for sure in the future just as well.

Here is one reply to it from some time ago (times change, and I am interested to see how Assault and Salvage in particular will be changed in the possibly not so distant world I mean future).

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are aware that with the current level of difficulty, it is possible to clear things with less than three people. However, we do not have plans of changing it so that you can solo/duo this content due to the fact that the "cost" of Assault-related content is 3 tags. Therefore, the rewards, and other aspects, are balanced for the "cost" of 3 people or more entering.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

I frequently duo salvage.
    It seems that the connection on our mule is terrible, and he always seems to DC just as we enter!

Damn mule ;p
    (0)