Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You guys realize that if they cut BLU spells to 1 per element, people would just not bring BLU at all?
    (0)

Character
    Kysaiana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    You guys realize that if they cut BLU spells to 1 per element, people would just not bring BLU at all?
    I think you're confused. How does making it easier to narrow down the exact spell for blu to cast (and have to set) mean people won't want to bring it anymore? It's like saying "oh, SMN only has one BP per avatar to proc now, let's not bring it anymore." People don't bring SMN to any VW that has adds, but that's another issue.
    (1)

Player
    Not sure, 8 procs are a few, not saying your wrong, your not, just most jobs you don't bring are because A:Pet dies to fast. B:Not enough procs to matter. So while 8 rather than 32 procs would be nice, it can also be bad, would have to have it happen to see.
    (0)

Player
    Bard has 11 procs yet they get a hint called on almost every single pop.

Point of the matter is that red is important to the (lack of) drop rate and people like to cover all of the red triggers regardless of how many each job has to offer.
    (1)

the biggest thing is even if they lower blu procs... you wont be going for your "omg sex" dmg... your still there to proc and thats it.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

Player
    Granted a lot our demand for lowered BLU procs might be moot come the update if the lights are auto-capped like PW/Caturae fights are.

For all we know VW may turn into a flat-out 2hand job zerg-rush and kill before the first Fanatic's wears off if that's the case.
    (can't wait to see the bickering in the forums here if that does happen)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Granted a lot our demand for lowered BLU procs might be moot come the update if the lights are auto-capped like PW/Caturae fights are.

For all we know VW may turn into a flat-out 2hand job zerg-rush and kill before the first Fanatic's wears off if that's the case.
    (can't wait to see the bickering in the forums here if that does happen)
    Obviously, I mean myself I have no Emp DD and honestly don't care to have one, if that happened I would be screwed...
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Bard has 11 procs yet they get a hint called on almost every single pop.

Point of the matter is that red is important to the (lack of) drop rate and people like to cover all of the red triggers regardless of how many each job has to offer.
    That's just how it seems to you. As I go BRD to every run, it seems to me like it's always NIN and BLU.

Remember when BLU had 2 procs per element in Abyssea? So there was a 2/8 chance of yellow proc being BLU. Once they reduced it to 1 proc per element, it was only a 1/7 chance of it being BLU. BLU became less vital as a result.

Last I checked, SE is planning to auto cap lights for regular VW in the next update, and if they follow through with that, proc jobs will become more of a luxury than a necessity for a lot of VW content. If they make it so BST only has a single proc, you would never bring a BST. If they cut BP procs to one per element, you'll probably be less inclined to bring a SMN. If they remove RDM merit spells, there's not much of a reason to bring RDM anymore. And so on. The fewer job-specific procs you have, the less likely you are to be included. That was my point.
    (0)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    That's just how it seems to you. As I go BRD to every run, it seems to me like it's always NIN and BLU.

Remember when BLU had 2 procs per element in Abyssea? So there was a 2/8 chance of yellow proc being BLU. Once they reduced it to 1 proc per element, it was only a 1/7 chance of it being BLU. BLU became less vital as a result.

Last I checked, SE is planning to auto cap lights for regular VW in the next update, and if they follow through with that, proc jobs will become more of a luxury than a necessity for a lot of VW content. If they make it so BST only has a single proc, you would never bring a BST. If they cut BP procs to one per element, you'll probably be less inclined to bring a SMN. If they remove RDM merit spells, there's not much of a reason to bring RDM anymore. And so on. The fewer job-specific procs you have, the less likely you are to be included. That was my point.
    No one who knows what they are doing ever brings BST at all anyway, because they aren't worth the slot over just about every other job, people would just rather start the fight over if the procs are bad then waste slots on useless jobs.

if lights are auto caped they will just only bring jobs to zerg everthing down.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Rajas ring is as outdated as Tamas ring at this point.
    -_-....

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well then I guess bitching about procs is a moot point anyway then.
    (0)

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast