Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You don't need a parse to be able to judge if your accuracy is good on samurai lol.
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Or dark. Or warrior.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    So says the person who claimed SD wasn't good for SAM and that their Masa was better.

"Eyeballing" is NEVER A GOOD IDEA. Classic example "my acc is just fine" as I look at their 68% hit rate on parse.
    (1)
    Last edited by saevel; 05-24-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    So says the person who claimed SD wasn't good for SAM and that their Masa was better.

"Eyeballing" is NEVER A GOOD IDEA. Classic example "my acc is just fine" as I look at the 68% hit rate on parse.
    Tell me where I said It's better. I just wanted facts lol. And you can simply "eyeball" your tp on samurai by watching your damn tp lol. Or filter it so you can see when you missed. Not hard. I don't have accuracy issues... and jobs like sam war drk and drg get zanshin do they not? Some people just don't try. I do great with pizza on tier 6.
    (0)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fupafighter View Post
    My point is why use sushi, when you cap acc with pizza
    It's not your point because then the discussion is pointless. Your point is that melees should not be using sushi when they don't cap because RCB does so much [otherwise you would no be mentionning RCB]. Anyone TPing while not capping accuracy is stupid for doing so. Also it's funny that same guys acting like semi elitist go all about "lol abyssea noobs thinking they cap acc everywhere", and then a few posts after go "oh but I have temps I don't need sushi".
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Because you have temps....flat out. That gets factored in. I just know from experience, that pizza does the job for me on anything that I'm lacking acc on.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Tell me where I said It's better. I just wanted facts lol. And you can simply "eyeball" your tp on samurai by watching your damn tp lol. Or filter it so you can see when you missed. Not hard. I don't have accuracy issues... and jobs like sam war drk and drg get zanshin do they not? Some people just don't try. I do great with pizza on tier 6.
    You just said TP, I said accuracy. Accuracy is not something you can eyeball, this was proved back in 2004.

Pizza is 40 acc and 50 atk, +1 is 44acc 55atk. That is 20 ~ 22% hit rate increase which should be enough unless your a MNK / NIN / THF / BLU / ect.. type job. Problem with pizza is that it doesn't stack and people die in voidwatch, especially DD's who are standing point blank range for the aoe spam of death. So while you may start off with a pizza, after one or two fights you could be left empty handed, this is why you should always carry a spare stash of Sushi. RCB's are things I pull out for fights like Prov where I know I'm getting madrigal's to go with my minuets and thus accuracy should be capped on all melee. Might pull them on Kala / Ig / Rex if I'm not sure about the group I'm with.

I don't have accuracy issues...
    I've heard that from so many melee since 2004, and they always had accuracy issues.
    (2)
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well I don't lol. My gear is actually good. But hey I'm glad you actually somewhat agree about the pizza part. I forgot I was talking about HEAVY DD. Light DD swing more, so accuracy is usually more of an issue. And yes, people die, you could run out. But for my heavy DD, I have not had an issue with my pizza. And if your group is dying that often, does it even pay to use food lol?. -.-
    (0)
    Last edited by Fupafighter; 05-24-2012 at 08:54 AM.

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    It's not your point because then the discussion is pointless. Your point is that melees should not be using sushi when they don't cap because RCB does so much [otherwise you would no be mentionning RCB]. Anyone TPing while not capping accuracy is stupid for doing so. Also it's funny that same guys acting like semi elitist go all about "lol abyssea noobs thinking they cap acc everywhere", and then a few posts after go "oh but I have temps I don't need sushi".
    No. I said that when you're not capping acc, pizza will make up for it, and give you attack, so why use sushi. I'm done talking to you. Next thing I need to hear is that mnk will tp faster than sam with sushi or some shit.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well I don't lol. My gear is actually good. But hey I'm glad you actually somewhat agree about the pizza part. I forgot I was talking about HEAVY DD. Light DD swing more, so accuracy is usually more of an issue. And yes, people die, you could run out. But for my heavy DD, I have not had an issue with my pizza. And if your group is dying that often, does it even pay to use food lol?. -.-
    Nonsense, no matter how much you swing accuracy effects you the same. The only job that can possibly claim a different accuracy situation is SAM due to Zanshin's high proc rate. You pick your food based on your parsed acc rate, this is where having one guy in your alliance you know to do the parsing at least once comes in handy. Then you know what amount of acc you need to hit cap and which adjustments you need to do, especially if your using aggressor (you ARE using aggressor right). You can further make an aggressor up / down TP macro that puts in extra acc for when it's down to compensate. On DRK I just pop DE when Agg goes down and ride it for 2min, other jobs might not be as lucky.
    (0)

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast