Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lendias
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    He doesn't always sub Ninja, but when he does he uses Utsusemi: San... he is the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.
    (2)

Character
    Goldensephiroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 94
    Adventurers desperately scour across the lands in hopes of being able to find stones blessed with his words.
    He can give you the ability to cross into different dimensions with a simple coin trick.
    When he's not solving a multi-universal mystery, he's arguing with cats from alternate universes.
    His name is King Kupofried and he is the most interesting moogle in Vana'diel.
    (2)

Character
    Michee
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    He once finished all his magician trials in a single day simply to upgrade his pom-pom, only to discover that it couldn't possibly improve any more. So he did them all again anyway. He is the most interesting moogle in Vana'diel.
    (2)

Character
    Stratton
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    When he enters a zone King Behemoth's name changes to "Just another Behemoth".. he is the most interesting Moogle in Vana'Diel...
    (1)

Player
    There is a Moogle who sits on his Throne keeping all of Vana'diel Balanced, And so my fellow Vana'dielionans if this Moogle was to take just one step away from his Throne all of Vana'diel could end up UnBalanced. Thats why he is "The Most Interesting Moogle in all Vana'diel"
    (1)

Character
    Divii
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 91
    When Odin (The Dark Rider) is seen roaming around the Caedarva Mire, its because he needed Odin's Einherjar space to throw one of his famous parties. He is the Most Interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.
    (3)

Character
    Wyattdoc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

The most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.

He doesnt often do Campaign but when he does, just his appearance gives every zone his victory. he is the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.
    (1)

Character
    Larghaut
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    "I don't always get silenced in combat, but when I do, I drink Dos Echoes. Stay casting, my friends." -- The Most Interesting Moogle in Vana'diel

(I actually use this in my Silence macro already.)
    (15)

Character
    Durtiesweat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    His eyes remain closed but he sees all... He doesn't speak to you much but when he does its in dyslexic 3rd person... though his fanny-pack not only store hundreds of item including furniture but he remains hovering as wears the fanny-pack like a purse.... He is omnipresent in the past and present, towns and cities, dimensions and regions... He is the most interesting moogle in Vana'diel.

"Stay adventurous my master's, kupo!"
    (0)

Character
    Freonski
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

TMIMiVC

When Moogle would be the NM to obain the Moogle Club, even Chuck Norriss couldn't beat him to accieve it.
    (0)

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast