Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    Player
    When he decorates his moghouse, he uses Breakga to create statues of the Ark Angels to make his statues. When the wind blows by his face, it always asks how he's doing out of respect as it pass. When he plays Summoner, he summons Gms not avatars. When he plays Paladin, his shield takes the attackers arm and slaps the mob in the face while a metalic voice chants, "Quit hitting yourself, Kupo"

"I don't always Go out looking for Fame and fortune, but when I do, I do it in Final Fantasy. Stay wealthy my friends"

The most interesting moogle in Vana'Diel
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Hrm... with the contests offering real-life items as prizes, I could understand the region restrictions but what gives when it is merely in-game items? Not that I really care much any longer, but it is quite unfair to offer in-game items to a select group of players, there's no denying that. Of course, this has been happening for all eternity in this game so it's not like it's anything new and so forth...

I just don't get it.

This item collector disapproves. =/
    So what if it is a pink moogle-stick.

While I am not allowed to actually win anything from this, here is line or few so that it's not just a rant I spew:
    • She would likely be The Most Interesting Moogle in Vana'diel, were you to ask from any moogle that has been near. Say, even Vrtra would fancy a date with her!
      But alas, all that is left of her, is this pink stick of mystery here. Found by an unnamed fella on a journey from far 'til near; promise to the stick: This'll be quick!

Ku... po¿?
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Cairstiona
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    He rides his black chocobo bareback across rivers, lakes, forests, mountains, and through dungeons, pompom blowing in the wind, as foes and fans alike fall at his adorable fuzzy feet offering him sweet rice cakes and melon juice because he is truly the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.
    (0)

Character
    Devonia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    He pronounced "Uleguerand Range" correctly on his first try. He is the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel
    (1)
    Nothing says love like a mag-light and a phone book.

Character
    Jinroh
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    He can transport undeliverable items to any server. He's the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.
    (0)
    Don't be scared, homie.

Character
    Oswin
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    He doesn't always dance, but when he does Lilisette and her crew always get served. He is the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.

(1)

Character
    Dreco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    He's a Thief who never has to steal, monsters hand over items and gil while backing away slow out of respect.

He's the most interesting moogle in Vana'diel.
    (0)

Character
    Fallenone
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95
    While most adventurers were trained by Maat, Maat was trained by him. He is the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.
    (0)

Character
    Aale
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    When he uses jug pets, they are always HNMs. Shantotto and Naja do HIS bidding. Odin is afraid to use Zantestsuken in his presence. He always knows which Arch Dynamis Lord is the 'real' one. He never has to wait for a boat or an airship, and the guild shops are always open for him. His mog locker never expires. He is the source of all primevil brews, he is the most interesting moogle in Vana'diel.
    (0)

Character
    Pandur
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    He always pays 691 gil for sinking minnows, he is the most interesting Moogle in Vana'diel.
    (0)

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast