Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57

Kitrons....Where did all the ore growers go....

Has anyone else noticed since abyssea gold boxes drop Ores now everyone seems to have stopped growing Saplings.. Since no one grows saplings then there is now a problem with the by-product Kitrons. Crafters wanting to use the new skillup food Kitron Macarons are having a hard time getting any. Those that are growing kitrons are making a fortune selling Kitron macaron. Is this what SE intended when they changed the way ores are made? 21 days to grow a lemon isnt exactly profitable for people to want to grow them. Can we have an ncp supplier or a mob dropper or a box please please please.
    (1)

Character
    Yukichibi
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Kitron drops in voidwatch, too often imo.
    (0)
    30/05/2004 PLD - PUP - COR - SCH

Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    Then why doesnt anyone sell these on the ah. AT 60k a stacjk where are they
    (0)
    Last edited by katz; 03-18-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    i was wondering about these a day ago myself. They are a great food for any aspiring crafter. But the price is a bit crazy. Crazy to the point the cost/benefit ratio is not worth it. The main reason for that is Kitrons. Their are very few due to lack of gardeners now. And the idiots that wont put their kitron drops on the AH cause 'its not worth their time' arnt helping matters at all.
    (0)

I used to spend a great deal of my time growing Ore until Ore became 5k lol. I do garden occasionally to grow my own Kitrons but I don't sell any of them, I make myself macaroon's.

As for cost/benefit ratio, there was a time I was paying 120k+ per piece of dragon meat for my skillups on cooking, people have it very cheap on their push to 100 cooking these days.
    (0)

Character
    Lukikii
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I stopped growing ores when the prices tanked. Not worth the time and effort to me anymore.
    (0)