Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can I have my crossbow back?

Seriously, noone uses these things past 70 except for an occasional bloody bolt anymore as ranger, but I love using mine. How about some decent ones, maybe even an empyrean option? And (dare I say it?) some upgraded bolts?

Seriously, I liked working more often, for a bit less damage/shot but maybe more damage +?/second. It would also give rangers some extra options in terms of choice for how to play the game.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I do find it strange there is a relic gun, relic bow, emp bow, emp gun, and an useless mythic cross bow ( One of the weapons I want to see strongly changed actally)

that being said yeah I do not get the lack of crossbows lately, be nice to have trials that thf and rng can use ( leave thf out for the emp line though)
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

No point when Jishnu's is a RNG's best WS.
    (0)

plenty of point, ranged WS to proc !!, marksmanship skills count too. Plus there are another 9 levels to add yet and I believe more WS are on the way. Since Xbow is faster than a gun it would be easier to time it than a gun to land procs too. Seriously, and Iron giant can land 4 moves in the time you are standing there waiting for your gun to go off.
    (0)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    virtus xbow + trueflight does decent if you dont have wildfire. other than that.. try and get wildfire or jishnu's.
    (0)

Player
    Since Xbow is faster than a gun it would be easier to time it than a gun to land procs too. Seriously, and Iron giant can land 4 moves in the time you are standing there waiting for your gun to go off.
    Huh? What does weapon delay have to do with weaponskills to proc blue !!s? Your argument here makes no sense whatsoever.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    plenty of point, ranged WS to proc !!, marksmanship skills count too. Plus there are another 9 levels to add yet and I believe more WS are on the way. Since Xbow is faster than a gun it would be easier to time it than a gun to land procs too. Seriously, and Iron giant can land 4 moves in the time you are standing there waiting for your gun to go off.
    No point when Bows get a WS way better than what Gun has.

And like Nacht, said, whatchu talkin bout.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacht View Post
    Huh? What does weapon delay have to do with weaponskills to proc blue !!s? Your argument here makes no sense whatsoever.
    Pretty sure they mean that it takes too long to build TP with a gun, compared to a Xbow. Since your not after the dmg for !!'s the high delay is a killer when your just trying to find the right WS.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Pretty sure they mean that it takes too long to build TP with a gun, compared to a Xbow. Since your not after the dmg for !!'s the high delay is a killer when your just trying to find the right WS.
    Or you could just set regain atmas?
    (0)

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The following is game feedback that I originally posted on Alla. I agree with the OP that we need a decent crossbow upgrade for the post 75 world.

---

Ranger in general has not fared too well lately. In particular, those who have focused on marksmanship with crossbows have been all but left behind.

The main problem is that there isn't a crossbow path in the magian trials. Archery and Guns, yes. Crossbows, no.

Crossbows and guns are not interchangeable to rangers just because they are both under marksmanship skill. They are completely different playing styles.

The best crossbow for a ranger has not changed since at least the NA launch - a level 67 weapon, Othinus' bow.

Please consider adding a crossbow path to the magian trials. The end objective of the trial should be a significant upgrade to Othinus' bow, which is dmg 54, delay 432, RAtt +18. For an elemental trial path at the +2 upgrade, the new bow should be Dmg 78, delay 410 plus the same bonus by elemental path that is applied to bows. On the fire element side, for example, that is Str +9, Ratt +20.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast