Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Character
    Flionheart
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuneo View Post
    I'd love to bust on Kaerin for his lousy grammar, but you're still wrong about gear swaps.
    In all seriousness you people are terrible.
    (1)

Character
    Tsuneo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    There's no way you could actually be this dumb.
    (1)

Character
    Wulfshadow
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Are we still going on about this? I figured the general public would work this out but apparently not. It's already been established by a majority of players that gear swaps of any form or fashion are just a means of exploiting an outdated system. I'm honestly quite surprised there hasn't been anything on the level of salvage-bans for this shit, it's ridiculous.
    (2)

Character
    Flionheart
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfshadow View Post
    Are we still going on about this? I figured the general public would work this out but apparently not. It's already been established by a majority of players that gear swaps of any form or fashion are just a means of exploiting an outdated system. I'm honestly quite surprised there hasn't been anything on the level of salvage-bans for this shit, it's ridiculous.
    Thank you, about time someone else posted sense here. (other than rosina ofc)
    (1)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quit ruining the thread with the trolling damnit! D:
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Wulfshadow
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    Quit ruining the thread with the trolling damnit! D:

those people talking about doing gear swaps were trolling? well now I feel dumb. sorry im new to internet forum xD
    (1)

Resorting to cheap insults because you have nothing else is sort of cowardly. At least try and argue against the actual points I make. Like how you can type out gear swaps into macros and use them before actions you take.
    Here's an easy one:

Line 1: /equip body "Rvg. Lorica +2"
    Line 2: /ja "Blood Rage" <me>
    Line 3: /recast "Blood Rage"
    Line 4: /wait 1
    Line 5: /equip body "Valkyrie Breastplate"

This will equip your WAR AF3+2 body before you use blood rage, doubling the duration of the effect, and then put your Valkyrie Breastplate back on, and it's super easy and done inside the standard game macros. It will even tell you how long you have until blood rage is up again if you hit the macro when it's not up.

And seriously, you're telling me the ability to do this is harder than the ability to point out someone picked the wrong "too" off the spellchecker because they were trying to fish and messed up spelling the word originally? I had tooq because when I went to hit alt+tab I hit q instead of tab, and to just happened to be at the top of the list when I went to change it, but I will be sure to try super hard in the future to not make such grievous errors so you have nothing to say. If you're so awesome at Engrish then you should have no problem mastering the macro system of FFXI. Now go get to it gimp.
    (0)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Tsuneo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Flionheart View Post
    Implying you didn't fall for it and call me dumb.
    I'm pretty sure I stated you couldn't be that dumb.
    (0)

Character
    Flionheart
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuneo View Post
    I'm pretty sure I stated you couldn't be that dumb.
    You know what you did
    (1)

Character
    Lafaiel
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfshadow View Post
    WHAT? am I really going to get banned for this? I didn't know I was exploiting the system, I always wondered how it was poissible to let 500 extra damage on a sneak attack slide when I swapped gear, looks like I'll have to retire thf, or lose my capped haste... screw it, I'll just full time my thf af like I see the good thf's doing, now I know that I was in the wrong, green is the way I should have gone long ago ; ;

>.>

<.<

(you almost had me going there)
    (0)

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast