Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Character
    Shadowsong
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordos View Post
    Lvling is a part of the game (for me the bigst part), and when you take this part away, what remains??? noting tbh.
    False, and incredibly ignorant. I have not exped more than about 3-4 hours in the past ~6 months, and I play everyday. How do you explain that?
    I'm obviously just sitting in Jeuno doing nothing........... /sarcasm off.

There are many people in this thread who would agree with you that they enjoy leveling, but not a single person would agree with you that "nothing remains" besides it. How long have you been playing anyway?
    (6)
    Last edited by Shadowsong; 03-26-2012 at 05:33 PM.

What i think about leeching. FC party i guess everyone is agreeing with me that leeching. For me is even Keying leeching or going afk more then 5 minute it's leeching. FC is like a cheat ingame, after the cheat you are max lvl it not so fast like a cheat but hase same effect. Keying is also a cheat you are abusing a Bug ingame for getting faster exp. Yeah it not so bad like FC leeching but still bad. I missing the old exp party i had so much fun even it took so long it was fun. I have no plan's in lvling any job because lvl is boring 2 lvl, Book burn no thanks -.- 18 ppl abusing a ep mob :X. For me even Book burn with 18 ppl kind of leeching.

Leeching is Bad without question. Cheating and Leeching is same. Lvling is a part of the game (for me the bigst part), and when you take this part away, what remains??? noting tbh.

jesus fuck can i anti-like a post? like this is so insane that i don't feel the need to dissect it and respond to it bit by bit, because i know everyone else will also view it as insane... but you still gotta voice some discontent or else he might view silence as consent or agreement.... so yah... ANTI-LIKE!!!

-1!
    (6)

Character
    Lordos
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I want 2 lvl my job normal, i dont need damm book or Abyssea party, because off ppl dont want lvl in a normal party you are forced 2 do book and abyssea. It not fair for ppl the want lvl normal and it not fun 2.

@Zerich
    Lol, you're contradicting yourself, gaming is a waist or time.

@Arcon
    1. When everyone take key the dont need any low lvl char do 2 this. ANd you dont even need key play the minigame, i lvl Solo from 95-99 in abyssea wihtout key and stay there like 3h and had 200 left when i left.
    2. Questen if you have done all the Mission and finshed quest and you got some good gear for 3 job. The only think left is lvling. Yeah ppl nowdays stay in port Jeuno semi afk waiting for shout lol that what ppl do -.- boring

@Shadowsong
    1. Hmm you better have exp a little how you can be 96 rng O.o? /sarcasm off
    Well you dont more then 6 hour 2 get a job 2 99 lol.
    2. I never sayed that. There is only lvling remind guess this is missunderstoond

@Doombringer
    I dislike your post 2 wtf is up with you dont need rude. /ignorelist
    (0)
    Last edited by Lordos; 03-27-2012 at 06:53 AM.

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    @Zerich
    Lol, you're contradicting yourself, gaming is a waist or time.
    Is this a question about waist size or time?...

What?
    (3)

Character
    Shadowsong
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

i hate you

@Shadowsong
    1. Hmm you better have exp a little how you can be 96 rng O.o? /sarcasm off
    Well you dont more then 6 hour 2 get a job 2 99 lol.
    A) RNG is not my main
    B) RNG went from 90-96 blue proccing NMs, not EXPing

2. I never sayed that. There is only lvling remind guess this is missunderstoond
    No, you said exactly this, there is no "misunderstoond"

Lvling is a part of the game (for me the bigst part), and when you take this part away, what remains??? noting tbh.
    Get out
    (4)

Character
    Shadowsong
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    @Arcon
    1. When everyone take key the dont need any low lvl char do 2 this. ANd you dont even need key play the minigame, i lvl Solo from 95-99 in abyssea wihtout key and stay there like 3h and had 200 left when i left.
    2. Questen if you have done all the Mission and finshed quest and you got some good gear for 3 job. The only think left is lvling. Yeah ppl nowdays stay in port Jeuno semi afk waiting for shout lol that what ppl do -.- boring
    ...and holy crap I think my eyes are bleeding
    (3)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsong View Post
    ...and holy crap I think my eyes are bleeding
    It's those Germans.

Questen if you have done all the Mission and finshed quest and you got some good gear for 3 job. The only think left is lvling. Yeah ppl nowdays stay in port Jeuno semi afk waiting for shout lol that what ppl do -.- boring
    "Some good gear"? Do you know how long it takes to get some of the better gear options? People don't wait for shouts for nothing. I still do Dynamis, Einherjar, Salvage, Voidwatch, Abyssea and even Limbus. And that's just regular events. I camp some NMs (like that damn Elel) and farm sea for JoL/AV pops and will probably do Legion soon. And my biggest timesink is probably helping LS people with other things, because the game is not just played for yourself. Seal parties, Abyssea NM hunts, sky farming, missions/quests, etc. I haven't leveled in over a year and I played constantly throughout that time.

Why do you want to be Lv99? If there's nothing for you to do at 99, why do you even level your jobs? Just so you can brag about having done it? I do it because I wanna use them, for non-EXP stuff.
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Shadowsong
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Yeah ppl nowdays stay in port Jeuno semi afk waiting for shout lol that what ppl do -.- boring
    Abyssea
    Empyreans
    AF3+2
    Limbus
    Neo-Dynamis
    Relic Weapons
    Relic Armor Augments
    Einherjar
    Salvage
    Neo-Nyzul
    Land Kings / KSNMs
    KCNMs / HKCNMs
    Sea
    Sky Augments
    Crafting / Synergy / Fishing
    Voidwatch
    ZNMs / Mythics
    Magian Trials
    Walk of Echoes
    Legion
    Campaign

You have obviously done all of those things right? I mean, you only have leveling left to do right?!
    Nothing to do, please.

edit: Seriously, do you know how long it takes to gear a SINGLE job well, let alone three? So clueless, yet so self-righteous. I bet you think full Perle is "gearing a job well"
    (2)
    Last edited by Shadowsong; 03-27-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Hell leveling is the only part of this game that bores me these days. The main reason why I stoped lvling jobs. If people ever did oldschool sync pties like the old days, would be seriously better than GOV and you would't have to skillup. Lesser colibri, caederva mire camps used to be rly fun. And merit pties. Leeching in the game isn't bad. It gives you the option, do i care enough about enjoying and learning my job and skilling it along the way, or do I just want to level it fast and do other things and read threads and experience the job at the level it is actually relevant with all of it's JA and gear. It's preference. I personally don't think leveling your job from 1-99 the oldschool way makes you a better player, but I highly recommend that if you leech, you atleast take the time to look at gear advice threads and get gear prior to "leeching" it up. I know I haven't leveled a job w.o having a full set of +2 waiting for me since I finished my other jobs >.<
    (0)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15