Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

SorryImLate - Linkshell for New/Returning Players

Made up of mostly returning players who have been away from the game for years, SorryImLate is set on exploring all of the old content, and achieving everything there is to do in this vastly expanded MMO. Also, we welcome all new players and not only acknowledge questions or requests for advice, but encourage it; Our ultimate goal is to have a tight-knit team of players who understand the mechanics of FFXI, and more specifically their job of choice.

Other things about us, we do NOT level the traditional way it is much faster to do GoV/Aby but we do like to set up skill-up parties to cap skills. We plan on creating somewhat static teams to do Nation Missions, Zilart, CoP, and all of the other expansions for nostalgia and the rewards for completion.

Currently we are a small shell, soon we will have a main website, voice chat, etc (under construction) for major events in the near future when we do have enough active members to participate.

Contact Elydia, Derock, or Xanthe in game for an invitation or reply to this thread and we can get in touch.

Thanks for reading, and see you in game!
    (4)

A Linkshell where you get people pregn...................

i mean.

Goodluck recruiting
    (1)

Player

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    A Linkshell where you get people pregn...................

i mean.

Goodluck recruiting
    Very clever, fortunately for everyone involved the name is not referring to some kind of 'mistake' >.>

And thanks hope we find some good people to join
    (0)

Character
    Evenglare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 11
    I am actually a returning player from a long time ago , around 05 or 06. I love the increased pace of the leveling, all I need now are some people to chat with and help out with misc stuff like sub job stuff and getting the new classes at 30, of course I will help out as much as possible . My name is Evenglare hit me up sometime =).
    (0)

Player
    ill be starting back in this game myself to. i would love to join your LS. ill send you a tell in game.
    (0)

Character
    Kristaan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    I just made a new character after I had stopped playing right around WoTG's release. I rolled on Shiva but it's tempting to make one on Bahamut just for this.
    (0)

Character
    Rhazelle
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 50
    Hello! I'm new to FFXI, and this LS sounds like a great introduction. I'll send a tell in game.
    (0)

Character
    Necsync
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 15
    Hello, I'm recently returned to FFXI, I played when it came out for ps2 and again in 2008. It would be great to be apart of a ls again. I play mostly between 10am and 6pm PST but I does change quite often. I will send a tell in game.
    (0)

Character
    Akudeath
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I'll definitely send a tell in game! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by XantheBahamut View Post
    Made up of mostly returning players who have been away from the game for years, SorryImLate is set on exploring all of the old content, and achieving everything there is to do in this vastly expanded MMO. Also, we welcome all new players and not only acknowledge questions or requests for advice, but encourage it; Our ultimate goal is to have a tight-knit team of players who understand the mechanics of FFXI, and more specifically their job of choice.

Other things about us, we do NOT level the traditional way it is much faster to do GoV/Aby but we do like to set up skill-up parties to cap skills. We plan on creating somewhat static teams to do Nation Missions, Zilart, CoP, and all of the other expansions for nostalgia and the rewards for completion.

Currently we are a small shell, soon we will have a main website, voice chat, etc (under construction) for major events in the near future when we do have enough active members to participate.

Contact Elydia, Derock, or Xanthe in game for an invitation or reply to this thread and we can get in touch.

Thanks for reading, and see you in game!
    (0)

Character
    Karisaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 75
    Are you guys still around? Just started playing again yesterday after a 3 year hiatus!
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast