Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Royle
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 9
    i'm on leviathan (because, you know, favorite FF summon :P) i'm a total scrub and don't even know how to join a linkshell, I read some guides and went to valkurm dunes to party, and nobody is there (derp) and now I don't know what to do. my character name is also royle, and I need halp!
    (0)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Might want to try posting in > COMMUNITY > Worlds > Leviathan
    (0)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Character
    Zibens
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm a newish player, started way back when and had a huge gap inbetween and now can't seem to find anyone to party with for the basic game itself. Would love to find a good LS to join up with that still plays
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    You're just as welcome to join us if you want, and we can give you tips on where to party, but not many of us still level up themselves, so unfortunately you may not find party members within the LS. However, most parties evolve randomly these days, and there's almost always someone EXPing. If you want to chat with some people and have some advice, and get help with missions and/or quests, let me know ingame if you see me, or contact one of my minions.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3