Thread: Lamian Fang Key

Character
    Agetos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Lamian Fang Key

Similar to the Delkfutt key was changed into a permanent key item. it would be nice if the same could be done for the Lamian Fang key instead of having to either wait a week or hastily farm another. it would also be in the interest of people looking to quickly complete ZNMs as well for Pandemonium Warden.
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°þ

I don't think I would compare those, as for one, the Lamian key actually breaks after use whereas the Delkfutt key you could just hold on to, if you wanted to.
    They would also have to do the same thing for every other key there is in the other beast-man areas.

So in that regard, it wouldn't really make sense to me.

I would rather see it become less rare loot as it can sometimes take a long and gruesome battle against the random and that's never fun. Also, perhaps a small quest could be devised for an 'unbreakable' key.
    Though with the current fad, it would likely be something very imaginative like a Magian Trial where you have to defeat a set number of enemies to be knocked out silly with a Lamian behind, instead of the heart as a reward...

Slap, slap.

What was I talking about again?
    Right, random no fun make.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.