Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Character
    Martinius
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    lol i wasn't saying that those whms suck, but i blink A LOT, so it's the one compromise i try to offer is that you're gonna hate me while i double blink every 10-15 seconds of a fight, if i really took it in the teeth (which is basically rani nukes, serpentine tail and nuke > double tp move from amhuluk), then i'll wait for the cure 5/6 to land before swapping back to full DD gear. part of it is also i have rdm and whm and so i know the frustration on the other side (tho ya, i live off of <stal>, <stpt> and my personal favorite /ta <stwhatever> + <lastst>. :3

i hear you on sam lol. when abyssea came out, i got my mnk, rdm and blm up asap, and then i took out my sam once in an exp pt and promptly declared that job retired. it just couldn't keep up.
    (0)

Player
    EDIT: beaten
    (0)

Character
    Loire
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Didn't learn right away, got masamune... though I did get some nice use out of it when we did the dynamis grind to 90 for our relic users.
    (0)

Character
    Gnoir
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Musahashi View Post
    Believe what you want, replace STR and Haste gear if you like, I won't be as previously mentioned. Because at the end of the day, there are many theories on dmg output floating around, to follow them blindly puts you in the same boat as everyone who once thought the world was flat.
    I know this thread is dead but, I was bored and had too lol please look at this site, it belongs in this I think rofl
    http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
    (0)
    "Say what you feel, because the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter" (Dr. Seuss 1904-1991)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11