Was sitting in jeuno today, waiting for someone in ls to log in, and a smn and i began talking about avatars and well i got to thinking...

Avatars and Job traits. While im unsure if any avatars have a true job, its for certain they do have atleast some traits (Such as carbuncle's auto-regen). I also feel ive seen Ifrit double attack once or twice in my time and well, i was just musing, why not give them some more utility in the form of traits and adjust their performance. A few things that come to mind would be treating some avatars like certain jobs (trait wise, not JA).

Titan
-Martial arts/Hand to hand skill (Basically, hes got not one, but two big fists, why not have him use both?!)
-PDT down (hes made of STONE!)
-Enmity up (we could treat titan as a tank-pet like paladin, i know his damage leaves something to be desired, but if he was really hard to harm, then we might use him for that purpose!)

Ifrit
-Double attack (If he doesnt have it, give him it!)
-Attack bonus (With those fists/claws, i could see him be a very nice auto-attack job, and his favor would support this!)

Garuda
-Evasion bonus. (Of all the avatars, this seems fitting)
-Critical rate up (Once again, i dont think anyone would complain)

Shiva
-Magic attack bonus. (Our prime nuking pet, why not tailor her more toward it?)

Leviathan
-Magic damage taken down (Seemed to fit in my head for some reason...)
-Triple attack (Just thinking, his pacts never really were very great, and it might work for helping him magic tank, sides, with a body that long, id think this would fit)

Ramuh
-Store TP (Why not? Only one with an actual weapon and its a 2handed weapon...)

Fenrir
-

Diabolos
-

Carbuncle
-Treasure Hunter (Hes got a ruby, he isnt bad, is cute, maybe hes lucky?!)
-Gilfinder (Sure why not?)
-Cure potency + (Maybe?)

Still thinking. While none of these would fix summoner in total, it might create more utility for pets and deciding which to use when partying. I dont see it unreasonable personally, but feel free to offer feedback, and if you see any other traits that might be nice to add, feel free to post em and if they look good, ill add em to the list. I also think a general boost in all avatar survival would be welcomed, even just a minor 10% more hp or boost to that one pet damage taken trait would be nice.