Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Opto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 68
    We should also make DM fight itself so that you just automatically get the earring that you want, right?
    (0)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    It's not an unreasonable requirement. You just need to go at the right time. A Vanadiel month is 1 day, 5 hoursish. So over a 20 day (Real life time) period, 5 days will be stormy in Ro'meave and ~15 days will have mostly clear weather and occasional storms.
    Having to schedule your life around Vana'diel full moons is very unreasonable and bad enough on its own (I missed the last two because I was at work). Try to mitigate it as much as you want, but that's all there is to it.
    (3)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarly View Post
    We should also make DM fight itself so that you just automatically get the earring that you want, right?
    Nah, I'm fine walking to the meeting point with Yve'noile to claim my reward after the battle. I see nothing wrong with that or the way the battle itself works. It's just the Ro'Maeve part that needs a change.
    (2)

Thanks for the feedback! The development team mentioned that they will look into this
    (7)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Just remove the requirement for clear weather from this. I just spent 5 hours waiting for the weather to clear along with 8 other players. In that entire time, there was no clear weather for even 1 second, let alone clear weather during the hours of 0:00 to 3:00. I need to now wait another week (I waited a week for this full moon) for the next full moon to fall within a time slot where I can play. Is this really necessary?
    (1)

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    There was a suggestion posted on the Alla forums that was quite good. Add a "Zilartian" weather device behind each moon gate that forces clear weather for 5 minutes when simultaneously triggered.
    (1)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    Thanks for supplying that. I've been suffering ever since FFxi clock stopped working on Firefox.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2