Character
    Cleavenseagal
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 21

Cure efficiency? and reverse flourish...

I am trying to figure out and with all the formulas and stuff I am getting confused.

For Tp to hp are the cures more efficient as they get higher?

Also is reverse flourish something that should be used all the time or just when you have extra finish moves are need tp?

All this assuming main job. My wife has decided she loves Dnc but these two things we haven't been able to figure out for sure on.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/27...ew-age#1671945

Relevant portion:

The following information is pertinent to all battle archetypes, so you should read it no matter what:

Waltz III is our most efficient waltz (still) when it comes to HP cured / second. In general, if you're doing a lot of healing in succession, you should be using Waltz III.

If you're attempting to main heal, you'd better have your Anwig Salade agumented with Waltz recast -2 or you should just go home. To be honest, you should really have this augment for DNC if you're serious about it anyway.

Anwig should be used for Waltz III and Healing Waltz. If you're using IV/V, generally you're going for something more potent and not efficiency. As a result, you get to use the +7% potency from Etoile Tiara +2 on those. (A good example of when you might use IV/V as a good choice over III is topping yourself off between Saber Dances while soloing or when your waltz demands are not particularly heavy and you want to minimize damage lost to JA delay. If you're taking damage quickly, Waltz III with recast timer augment is more likely to keep you alive as long as your TP gain rate is fast enough.
    Reverse Flourish's best use is for solo skillchaining.
    (1)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Here is a comparison table, as well:
    http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Waltz_Efficiency
    (1)

Character
    Cleavenseagal
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 21
    Thanks to both of you... that is exactly what I needed and couldn't find.
    (0)