Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    can 6 hit w/ the best gear for DRK atm i use
    50 stp in tp and 25 stp in WS for a 99% 6 hit

/war u can 6 hit but i believe u need to use alot of Stp in WS to sustain it so really isn't worth it.
    And that gear would be? I figured Phorcy's Head / Legs and the usual Rose / Rajas / Tyrants / Hyouri, anything else though?

/WAR is for voidwatch zerging kill it dead in 2min, otherwise /SAM is fine.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    i don't have Phorcy's Head / Legs but they make it very easy to 6 hit

My setup atm (and isn't the best in game)

head "Zelus tiara"
    ear1 "Brutal earring" (1 stp)
    ammo "Hagneia Stone" (3 stp)
    body "Adaman hauberk" (5 stp)
    hands "Bale Gauntlets +2"
    ring1 "Rajas Ring" (5 stp)
    ring2 "Tyrant's ring" (4 Stp)
    back "Atheling mantle"
    waist "Goading belt" (5 stp)
    legs "Calmecac Trousers"
    feet "Ace's leggings" (5 stp)
    neck "Houyi's Gorget" (3 stp)
    grip "Rose strap" (4 stp)
    /sam (15 stp)

That set keep 25% haste and 6 hit and i guess is the base set you can work off w/ Phorcy's Head / Legs it lets you have alot of freedom like being able to use a different body or switch out goading for wind buffet or w/e it's called

u can use carbonara or askar over adaman but askar may raise a few eyebrow lol
    (1)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    i don't have Phorcy's Head / Legs but they make it very easy to 6 hit

My setup atm (and isn't the best in game)

head "Zelus tiara"
    ear1 "Brutal earring" (1 stp)
    ammo "Hagneia Stone" (3 stp)
    body "Adaman hauberk" (5 stp)
    hands "Bale Gauntlets +2"
    ring1 "Rajas Ring" (5 stp)
    ring2 "Tyrant's ring" (4 Stp)
    back "Atheling mantle"
    waist "Goading belt" (5 stp)
    legs "Calmecac Trousers"
    feet "Ace's leggings" (5 stp)
    neck "Houyi's Gorget" (3 stp)
    grip "Rose strap" (4 stp)
    /sam (15 stp)

That set keep 25% haste and 6 hit and i guess is the base set you can work off w/ Phorcy's Head / Legs it lets you have alot of freedom like being able to use a different body or switch out goading for wind buffet or w/e it's called

u can use carbonara or askar over adaman but askar may raise a few eyebrow lol
    Thanks for the assistance. That gives me a really good starting point to go from, going to be organizing some Floor 100 Nyzule statics. Only two items I'm missing from that list is the gorget (threw mine away months ago, need to reacquire) and E.body (not a chance with the new pop system). Porcy's legs should alleviate that issue. As most content I do (right now) is VWNM based I usually have Misers + Discipline + Valiant set, so with a few tweaks I should be ok in voidwatch. Once I get Porcy's I can make a permanent 6-hit setup. Really don't want to resort to Askar body, but if its the difference between 7-hit and 6-hit might be worth it (provided 25% haste setup). Maybe use as a stand in or something.
    (0)
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    most optimal set can 6 hit with /war but requires neo nyzul 100 gear.

rez's set works until you get a neo nyzul group. The floor 100 set is so good that it should be one of your top priorities once rag is finished.
    (1)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    most optimal set can 6 hit with /war but requires neo nyzul 100 gear.

rez's set works until you get a neo nyzul group. The floor 100 set is so good that it should be one of your top priorities once rag is finished.
    Yep going to get some good LS mates and start farming it. I'm looking at using Ogiers hands for Voidwatch because I already have 5% haste from atmacite. It would be a stand in until I can complete a real full 6-hit setup.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2