Frequency: Repeating
    Character Name: Alderin
    Race: Hume
    World: Ragnarok
    Main Job: BST
    Support Job: DNC
    Area and Coordinates: Dynamis - Buburimu, zone wide
    Party or Solo: Solo
    Monster Name: Avatar Idol (TE-2) Adamanking Image (TE-1)
    Steps:
    1. Zone into Dynamis - Buburimu
    2. Used pet to attack Time Extension Monsters - Starting with TE-5, with very minimal links (The ones I had links, I ended up getting the KI).
    3. After defeating all time extensions, I begin attacking mobs to drop currency. I proc the first mob and it turns out to be blue proc. Tracing my steps back I knew I did not miss a TE. Blue proc would mean I missed 2x.
    4. Checked temporary key items, and only had 3/5 of the key items. Double checked which ones I was missing I then proceeded to go back and kill those TE's.
    5. After going back and killing the TE's that drop the key items I was missing, I did not obtain the key items. (Ensured no links this time to be sure)
    6. After not recieving the KI from these I then proceeded to go back and kill all apart from the 20 minute TE (which I knew I had), and these did not drop any key items also.
    7. After frustration and time wasting, I decided to warp instead of spending another 1hr+ of time.

*Note: If it helps, this was during the period where the /search function was unavailable.

I would like to add that I am currently building a relic - and due to the lack of current content worth while doing, Dynamis is what keeps my subscription active. It was extremely distressing that I could not farm effectively despite running all the normal procedures - plus some, then to be told by the GM that I spoke to that they have no way of either the ability for me to reenter - nor give me the Key Items that were refused to me due to this bug.

I request that this bug be on a high priority list as I believe that I am not the only one that logs in mainly for Dynamis at the current state of in game content worth while doing.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alderin; 03-08-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Character
    Feynman
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Considering you sound like you dyna often this probably isn't the issue, but you're sure you killed the right images/idols? Especially in Dreamlands they can be tricky to find since they roam and (been awhile) but I don't even think all "impossible to gauge" are actually TEs.

Just a thought, nothing insulting ("Haha noob doesn't know how to dyna" or something) meant about it.
    (0)

Greetings, Alderin!

Thank you for posting your concerns about the loss of your Dynamis key items. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking here and here for any details regarding the development team's investigation. Thank you for your report!
    (0)