Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think SE should make item sync with item to become one item.
    Example if you own 2 Obis you can sync to become one (when you have more Obi then you sync it again) like we do augment. This rule can apply to any group item Exp.. Element staff, Obi, Ring, Earring
    (0)

Character
    Ethalio
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    As a BLM I too have problems to put all my equipment in my inventory with all elementals staves and all special nuke, enfeeble, and dark equipment pieces.

my suggestion for SE: add special inventories for every job; for example you have a JOB at 75+, you can do a quest and have a 30 space additional inventory called <job> sack.
    furthermore you can just put equipment the job can use, + jugs(in case of BST), tools(NIN), cards(COR), and food/medicines in these inventories -> no quest items, rare/ex items or other stuff. additionally you can only access these inventories when the job is set as main and you can /equip items, which are inside these inventories (means nearly no wait times just to change jobs, since equipped items are reequipped when it's in your inventory and you wore it while changing to another job).
    (0)
    Last edited by Ethalio; 03-18-2011 at 04:35 AM.

Character
    Ordoric
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    As far as i can tell we are all sick of multiple copies of the SAME weapon type, regardless they should have some decent magian adds for the one staff that the main three wealders can gain bonus on smn sch and blm the Hvergelmir should carry some killer potency perpetuation and magic acc
    (0)
    I think players are broken
    90 whm 90 blm 87 sch 79 drk 75 pld 75 smn 68 sam.

Player
    the way tanaka would have done rainbow staff:

2 possibilities:

1: make all elemental staves trials. trade all of them to the moogle when ended last trial for lvl 99. make now the longest one of all.
    2: obtain relic, mythic, empyrean staff. can start trial for rainbow staff only at their base stats (i.e: blm empyrean lvl 85, blm relic lvl 75)
    kill possibly all big hnm's with a killshot from certain elements. the element of the day ingame (i.e. firesday) determines what to use.

other than that: it won't really change which is a big letdown.
    (0)

Player
    I don't mind the different elemental staves, combining them is too easy an answer. One thing I do not like though is that Potency, Accuracy, and Perpetuation are all separated. I would have liked them all to be tied together, as they are all facets of that element, as they are on the original level 51 elemental staves.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bejiita View Post
    I don't mind the different elemental staves, combining them is too easy an answer. One thing I do not like though is that Potency, Accuracy, and Perpetuation are all separated. I would have liked them all to be tied together, as they are all facets of that element, as they are on the original level 51 elemental staves.
    cure potency but yeah I really hope HQ ele staffs don't ever become gimp because i cannot do all the magin staffs to replace them.

too much time and Inventory issues. They know inventory is a big issue so why have 2-4 staffs to replace one?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Odintius
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Think we should be able to call a elemental out and say here hold this...
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    8 ele staffs? I shiver to think how meny magin staffs i need to cover those 8.

with all mage jobs my estamate is around 25.

cure potency
    light acc (repose)
    light attack
    earth acc (elgy/brake)
    earth attack
    dark acc
    dark attack (do dark attack magains work on drain/ aspir?) [noctohelix]
    ice attack
    ice acc ( bind)
    fire attack
    wind attack
    wind - prep
    water attack
    thunder attack
    2 MAB swords for blu

I guess a picky bard could get all acc staffs or use the remider ele staffs..
    (same with smn with -prep staffs)

but yes magin trails are making this issue worse
    The Magic attack staves still have higher magic acc values above HQ elemental staves. So personly im not gona quest and acc staves. Magic Att all the way for me.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bejiita View Post
    The perpetuation cost isreally the only problem since acc is still a higher value than the level 51 staves. But definatly agree with your point.
    (0)

Character
    Taliesn
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    SE seems to be contradicting itself when it implements new ways to alleviate storage problems then replaces 8 staves with 25 (counting only the macc, MAB, prep cost & cure potency ones). I worked out I need at least 17 staves but would like at least 21. If they would consolidate the different staves by putting all the elemental ones together like the lv 51 staves i.e. macc, MAB & prep cost of one element in 1 staff or even by putting like stats together & removing the elemental affinity -i.e. a staff with “Magic damage +X” one with “avatar prep cost -X”etc. I would be ecstatic. I think it should've been this way to begin with as the way it is now is completely unbalanced & unfair to mages. Melee usually do 1 sometimes 2-3 weapons per class while mages have to do up to 8 or more! Please SE stop being cruel to us mages! Maybe they'll do this on the Hvergelmir it will be interesting to see what they put on it in the end. Obis, gorgets, belts & grips also kill inventory I don't understand why they keep coming out with this 1 per element non-sense & don't just make one that effects them all or a way to turn all the individual elemental ones into one general one.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast