Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    MAB on a weapon sucks period when you have potency staffs.

SE needs to change that, its stuff like that that tells me SE does not do testing.

Alkimi is prob right, I really cannot math it out because of all the new situations and gear though.

I will say this though, at 75 when I did do the math for that, the mab needed to match HQ staffs was 25-33 MAB ( the 33 MAB was more for ice nukes because of INT on the staff)
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 03-17-2011 at 06:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Haptic View Post
    I'm tired of having to have to carry...

- Bunch of other gear.

Why would you carry all of that extra gear? Clearly Krystal has the right idea for gear. Just get a decent balance of stats -- mnd so your spells do more damage, and chr so the mob gives you less hates, and NEVER BLINK because a mage might not be able to cure you. As for which elemental staff to use, pick the one with the coolest color. I like Neptune's staff because I like things that are blue.
    (0)

Player
    What is the blm world comming to when people say they dont have at least 7 staffs, _8 if your like me and have apollos just for completion of carrying 8). Yup it takes up inv space, and yes as you finsh your magians for elements you dont use lvl 51 HQ's anymore. But why give up the power of the blm jus becaue it takes time to switch it around... I wouldnt call any of my jobs uber or great but they are good enough to get the job done in low man situations or when i use them to solo carious mobs. Ive seen a change in the way blms are these days and its kinda sad most have no nuking gear no matter how cheap, comon really if nothing else 90 blm can get into teal insteads of rockin AF1, spell are a blm you should buy them all, spell for your subs count as well. Lvl 90 BLM without bare minimum(meaning NQ stuff like staves and all thier spells) back in the day would get no <3.

GO FARM. LOL.
    (0)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I do believe that the grips and obis should be possible to combine together via a quest when you've collected all eight of them.

Magians however, are special and cannot be combined, really. Would be nice if they could be, but I don't think it'll be possible/happen.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 8
    Would love to see a Mega obi, Mega Gorget, Mega Belt. carrying all elemental obi's All Elemental Gorgets and Belts.. It is getting to be a bit to much. I dont have all gorgets or belts but i figured they would deserve an equally awesome lvl 99 counter part ? Take them to yurim and have them SuperDuperized. Same Mods but to all the element's / ws's in the game maybe even toss Int Mnd Chr +4 on the Obi, and Str Dex Vit Agi +3 on the all in one gorget. Belt's as they are new and not a part of the "In the Name of Science" quest perhaps have the Yurim In miserycoast abyssea be the one to augment those into a megabelt.
    (0)
    Fantasy: imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained.

Character
    Misi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I'm still waiting for Synthesis: Duct tape recipe to combine them all. One can dream.
    (0)

Player
    As far as staves go id be happy just to see the magians named slightly differently, so that if i want to equip my ice one it knows that i want my ice one and doesnt just choose randomly from 3-4 with the same name.

Obi's should definatly let you trade all 8 in for a "rainbow" obi, although it would be a ball ache getting the ones im missing
    (0)

Character
    Yashii
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 96
    I feel your pain. among my highest jobs are RDM, SMN and BLM.. >.< Its a NIGHTMARE all the staves you need. SE, please hear us.. We need Superstaves/obis... Or More inventory. >.< (Read, Also a 90WAR with 15 fking weapons<DAMN JOO ABYSSEA>, 90 NIN with so many gearsets/katanas... WE NEED MORE SPACE. ;
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
    Why would you carry all of that extra gear? Clearly Krystal has the right idea for gear. Just get a decent balance of stats -- mnd so your spells do more damage, and chr so the mob gives you less hates, and NEVER BLINK because a mage might not be able to cure you. As for which elemental staff to use, pick the one with the coolest color. I like Neptune's staff because I like things that are blue.
    LOLOL LOVE YOUR JOKE !!!
    (0)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiiawn View Post
    As far as staves go id be happy just to see the magians named slightly differently, so that if i want to equip my ice one it knows that i want my ice one and doesnt just choose randomly from 3-4 with the same name.
    Um, it already does that. Every final (level 90) tier has its own name per element. If you have different Varuna +2 staves, consider putting them in your mog satchel/sack or mog safe/storage/locker.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast