Just a tiny request, and I've mulled it over in my head for a couple years and can't see any obvious flaws (conceptually). Maybe someone could point one out.

Current:
AGI: 2 AGI = 1 Evasion.
VIT: 2 VIT = 1 Defense.

Proposed:
AGI: 4 AGI = 3 Evasion.
VIT: 4 VIT = 3 Defense.

Working similar to the boosts given to the "2-Hander" jobs in the past. I understand that buff was to make the DPS on two handed weapons more balanced, or at the least more appealing during the time when a small pack of Ridill Warriors could decimate and entire zone. The "2-Hander" buff came with the addition of Seigan/Hasso, as they were subable, lowering the dependence of Ninja as a 'mandatory' subjob for everything. The "2-Hander" buff was game changing in that it made a lot of previously less desirable jobs more relevant. Previous parties became more mixed, and surprisingly more efficient, and easier to set up.

In short, as far as the 2-Hander update goes, it added so much to the affected jobs without nerfing anything. It did so by playing to the strengths of the jobs it affected.

Changing the AGI/VIT calculations plays to the strengths of 1-Hander jobs, specifically their survivability. As before when people ignored most 2-Handed weapons, this adjustment would open up options and strategies for differing play styles and gearings, especially for those jobs with varying options.