Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    If you didnt get synergy augments you'd have trial of magians instead and that would entail trading in a new drop from a new level 99 popped chariot in each salvage area and you'd need 200 of them to upgrade.

Same as before when they added relic+2 they said:

Two Option:

1) Really good potential enhancements but enhancements are random through synergy, though you can redo them indefinitely.

2) Trade drop items with magian trials for static bonuses that are meh at best.

Honestly augments is better. Random isnt even that bad considering its a low level synergy and as a 80 synergist myself I've gotten the best HQ3 stats on most sky/abjuration gear in like 1-30 tries at most and tatters are cheap. Considering that theyre raising the synergy cap and the augment level for synergy is quite low (20-40) the HQ rate will be even better with the new synergy cap.
    (1)
    Last edited by Ophannus; 03-04-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Character
    Axedat
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm happy, gives people a chance to be great at a craft, those that leved it to 100 recently and put guys like me under pressure! dam I reactivated my accounts for this xD.My biggest fear was one char being able to have a few 100 crafts, as my three 100's are on different chars, I'd be pissed.
    Shirk is pleased w/ this
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    If anyone is still in the dark like I was for a bit, they like to update old threads in the development threads, so there isn't any dev tracker thing to check. You have to keep tabs on the dev section of the forums. This was stuff that was posted back in Nov as a PH thread for future announcements.
    How about posting a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    If you didnt get synergy augments you'd have trial of magians instead and that would entail trading in a new drop from a new level 99 popped chariot in each salvage area and you'd need 200 of them to upgrade.

Same as before when they added relic+2 they said:

Two Option:

1) Really good potential enhancements but enhancements are random through synergy, though you can redo them indefinitely.

2) Trade drop items with magian trials for static bonuses that are meh at best.

Honestly augments is better. Random isnt even that bad considering its a low level synergy and as a 80 synergist myself I've gotten the best HQ3 stats on most sky/abjuration gear in like 1-30 tries at most and tatters are cheap. Considering that theyre raising the synergy cap and the augment level for synergy is quite low (20-40) the HQ rate will be even better with the new synergy cap.
    Allow me to retort:

(2)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Alot of people don't have the salvage gear. I can tell you this though, after people saw the augmented sky gear, it encouraged them to do sky, thus adding more people to those zones(such as me). Making it so people need to do more countless hours of salvage is just dumb lol. They already obtained the gear, they don't want to spend every day trying to upgrade it. If anything, if these augments are good, people will START to do salvage to get this armor.
    (0)

I'm not a fan of this because I've used 800++ e tatters on my armadaberk and I STILL don't have DA3 with STP. I even used another 43 last night I spent 3.5m on, it's total crap, and I'm against this shit.
    (4)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    I'm not a fan of this because I've used 800++ e tatters on my armadaberk and I STILL don't have DA3 with STP. I even used another 43 last night I spent 3.5m on, it's total crap, and I'm against this shit.
    You should work on being luckier? Idk what to tell you. I don't have a problem with the system, it's worked for me.
    (1)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    You should work on being luckier? Idk what to tell you. I don't have a problem with the system, it's worked for me.
    This is almost too perfect of a terrible statement it has to be a troll attempt. I'm going to label this as trolling and warn others not to respond.

Its a trap.
    (0)

Character
    Elgorian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    In all honesty, I hate the synergy sytem but that's just because I'm over 200 tatters on my Shura Haidate +1 and no STR by all means though they have a good augment just no STR....lol.

Hating it and not wanting it though... differnet things. Honestly, I think the augment system is pretty good, and I mean.... Salvage isn't near as bad as Sky is imo. Pop rate on some NMs may suck drop rate on other may suck BUT you don't really have to spend hours and hours and hours to just farm pop items, in once a day for 100 minutes and don't really have to blow tons of time in it everyday.

As far as Limbus goes idk if they make AF1+2 I think I'd prefer a system similar to the current even if the stats are static. 1 item from each zone and some odd number of ABC to upgrade, who knows maybe they can even add some HQ versions of brutal / boxer's and crap O_O.

Just because the system is annoying at times, doesn't mean it's awful.
    (1)
    Jobs: MNK99 PLD99 WHM99 BLM99

Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Delusion is fun right?

You're asking to improve one persons armour by blocking 1~3 person/s from potentially getting said equipment. Selfish and Stupid all rolled into one. Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I can imagine Salvage Sets will do just fine with Synergy, Just wondering what Tatters they will need. Destroy a 15 piece for 4~10 Tatters? 25 for 8~14? 35 for 12~18?
    As Karbuncle has said how do you think the tatter will be made. We're most likely going to be destroying the 35/25/15s or are they going to add new drops?

How many people are there who have been deprived of abjuration gear pieces or Kirin's that couldn't be popped because they were tattered for attempts at random augments?
    (1)
    Last edited by Dieth; 03-05-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieth View Post
    As Karbuncle has said how do you think the tatter will be made. We're most likely going to be destroying the 35/25/15s or are they going to add new drops?

How many people are there who have been deprived of abjuration gear pieces or Kirin's that couldn't be popped because they were tattered for attempts at random augments?
    Assuming there is any Tatters, it could just as easily be a new item added that drops in the new Salvage intended entirely for this.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 03-06-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast